God of War Stone Mason's Edition

Really?I bet @ndboarder will this use to be his favorite series.
I love collectors editions but they are getting too spendy. If it were 80 maybe I would but not 150. Sure I got Ni NU 2 and that was insane but I like RPG collectors that tend to be harder to find later over these that seem to be easy. Been burned too many times...Halo 3 anyone??I sure loved the series but after 2 and then the PSP version I had when I got the special God of War PSP I just lost interest due to changes in life, lack of time and other games I played.

I'll get the game.  Not so sure about this set.  A lot of stuff and a lot of money.  I have a little Kratos statue from one of the previous games already.  Collector editions today are just a big marketing thing anyway, always too mass produced to ever truly have value

always too mass produced to ever truly have value
Like the Halo helmet? I bet you can still find that thing on store's shelves.

Like the Halo helmet? I bet you can still find that thing on store's shelves.
Sure, but like every collector edition since the Fallout lunch box really.  Halo helmet, Fall Out New Vegas, God of War 3, Titanfall, Skyrim, Call of Duty games with crappy remote control cars/drones, Uncharted, etc the list could go on and on and on.The only semi limited release I can think of in recent memory was the ultra spendy and tough to get Loot crate edition of Borderlands 2

I bet @C Pav would now what the most valuable collectors edition out there is for video games. Wait wasn't it that Saint's Row thing @C Pav?

I bet @C Pav would now what the most valuable collectors edition out there is for video games. Wait wasn't it that Saint's Row thing @C Pav?
Yep, there is the list and number 1 is the Saint's Row in question:http://twinfinite.net/2017/05/most-expensive-collectors-editions-of-all-time/

THis is the retail price of them so not really what is the most valuable now as there are some that ere cheaper initially but due to being more rare they are worth more. I think the original Dead Space collectors edition wasn't too expensive but only 1000 made so it's worth quite a bit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back