All things related to Nintendo platforms

Target: Wii U for $250, 3DS XL for $150 starting December 14

BupRvgX.jpg

I don't like to wait though.

So which Wii U package would you recommend. The one with Mario 3D world? The one with Mario U?

So which Wii U package would you recommend. The one with Mario 3D world? The one with Mario U?
Already told you. Mario 3d world is the newer Mario game. Nothing wrong with the other Mario but it's just like the Wii version. I personally want 3d world.

How bout you just hand Boarder your $300, he kicks you in the nuts and we call it day?

I disagree a bit with the author of this article. He posits that you must only own Xbox or PlayStation and you must own a Wii U if you want to play all the best games. If you want to play all the best games you would have to own all three.Wii definitely has some games that would be fun to play. Personally I would still purchase the Xbox and the PS4 before a Wii. They just have more of the games I would like to play.

Ya I was surprised at the article to, but Polygon is pretty reliable. Anyways it all comes down to user preference with any system. I am excited to mess with the Wii U to see what it's like. Now if people would stop hounding me to buy Smash bros.

Ya I was surprised at the article to, but Polygon is pretty reliable. Anyways it all comes down to user preference with any system.
No, that article was from a weird angle.

I am excited to mess with the Wii U to see what it's like. Now if people would stop hounding me to buy Smash bros.
Sure, once you buy Smash Bros. But don't mind me. I'll be playing elite dangerous after the 16th.

Sure, once you buy Smash Bros. But don't mind me. I'll be playing elite dangerous after the 16th.
You should just play EVE instead.

So got it all setup, plugged it in only to find out the controller was basically dead. :confused: So I had to charge it but that worked out all right because I had an update that took about an hour to download. But after that went thought all the steps. Tried taking it upstairs and it worked flawless. So I thought let's try out a game. Loaded up some demos and grabbed Bayonetta 2. Holy shit! :eek: That demo was insane! It was a blast and amazing! Honestly. Now I see why it got perfect 10s. Anyways I am off to bed now but will play more tomorrow night. So far so good though. :)

Now @nodle you need the following:

Smash Bros.

The Wii U Nintendo Pro controller

Mario Kart

The legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

An XBox One

NES Remix

Donkey Kong

New Super Mario Wii U

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

and any other good games

@nodle - so you're saying Bayonetta 2 is better than The Last of Us?
No but I am saying for a demo it was quite fun and pretty amazing.

I was looking at games to get for it. One nice thing is games aren't to expensive for it. Especially alot of the older ones. Shoot most can be picked up around the $15 dollar range.

Looking though the store I am excited for all the virtual console games. From the old Castlevania games to even games like Earthbound that people rave about that I never got to play. Also the older Zeldas.

I see they have Ducktales remastered for cheap for it. I loved the original.

I see they have Ducktales remastered for cheap for it. I loved the original.
It was fun to play the remaster of this. Brought back memories of hours and hours of NES play at a cousin's house as a kid.

It was fun to play the remaster of this. Brought back memories of hours and hours of NES play at a cousin's house as a kid.
Ya I watched some gameplay last night and I know the feeling. It was one of my favorite games to play growing up. (then again I watched Ducktales everyday).

Ya I watched some gameplay last night and I know the feeling. It was one of my favorite games to play growing up. (then again I watched Ducktales everyday).
You could've played the remastered version months ago on any of your other consoles though...

Back