Ice ice baby

Heard that its snowing in the Black Hills. :mad:
Get the snowmobiles out, road trip.

Well I had two days the last week where I have had to scrape frost off my windows. Way to early for this crap.

Well it's that time of the year again. We probably got about 8 inches this first storm. Almost got hit by some idiot no brushing the snow off his car and blowing a stop sign. It's gonna be interesting this year with all the out of staters. Heard they already had tons of wrecks from it, and it's really not that much snow yet.

Glad we missed out on this one. We did get a half inch or so, enough to make it slick.

Got the snowblower out this morning. We had around 6 inches or so of white fluffy snow. Roads in town are pretty slick.

Crappy out here again. With the extreme winds there is no visibility out there. Almost had to turn around. They did cancel our school though.

Got a 0630 wake call advising families to prepare for snow homes in the afternoon. I'll have to pick my kids as we live in town either way. Sounds like many districts are cancelling school around 1130

But this blizzard warning is active until 6pm. Coworkers that drove 2o and 30 minutes west to get here said the highway was already bad on the way to work.

I know its ND and this is what its like in the winter, but if its not safe to drive why do we put ourselves in situations with low visibility.

The one person that was going to come in cancelled before 9am.

From what I read it's suppose to lst all day, so when it starts getting close to getting dark I think I am going to try to sneak away, I don't want to get caught in this stuff when it gets dark.

It was terrible this morning, vehicles were backed up a full block at a main stoplight, so I turned around to drive the back-roads. Even though they are half a mile more each way with 1.5 miles of dirt road, there's barely any traffic, so it's much more relaxing.

Seems to get bad, clear up, and then get bad again here.

Someone is going to have a bad day.

6LRAmsL.png

Guess things could be worse.

qBvQ533.jpg

I guess he didn't want

(•_•) / ( •_•)>âŒâ– -â–  / (âŒâ– _â– )

to skip leg day.

I bet a Jeep was parked here.

zuhPxgh.jpg

That is freaking awesome. Did the jeep have butter or something on it? How? What?
It's possible I had a vehicle parked in an ice storm and the temps were just right that when I rolled down my window it looked like i had another sheet of glass. The window was all the way down but the ice created another sheet.

It's possible I had a vehicle parked in an ice storm and the temps were just right that when I rolled down my window it looked like i had another sheet of glass. The window was all the way down but the ice created another sheet.
It'd be cool to spray your after parking for dinner at a restaurant and leave one of these behind.

Back