What's new

Not admitting to terrisom cover-up

nodle

Administrator
So just last night there was another White House fence jumper.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/white-house-fence-jumper-charged-with-assault/ar-BBaHTpq

So that makes 3 now. The first two made the news. This one barely made the news. Then just a few weeks ago you had the that was a muslim walk in and behead the female coworker because she wouldn't convert. But again this was not considered terrorism. Why is the U.S. scared to admit that there is "lone wolf" terrisom already happening in America? I don't see beheading happening at an office a normal crime. I also haven't seen people hop the White House's fence in years and now you have 3 in a month. So why not just admit it? Because your trying not to cause panic? Don't want to admit to the American public that maybe we don't have it all under control?

ryanator

Simple solution: taller fence like the one for Buckingham Palace.

http://img.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2014/09/WHvsBuckPalace.jpg

WayneKerr

Or, how about the carpet is lava and no one can step on it. I saw the headline about the fence climber, and shit you not, thought I had traveled back in time. WTH

nodle

Administrator
Let's not forget the guy that ran into the two Canadians, and then they shot him, then two days later the Parliments shooting took place. I mean come on you don't want to profile, but there is a profile here!

Ben Carter

Here is another perfect example. He is muslim using an axe. This is another Lone wolf attack, but the U.S. still won't admit it.http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/was-attacker-an-islamic-extremist/vi-BBaV3Hv
Its way too obvious by now. I know these terrorist pawns have been brainwashed to no end....its almost as if they have undergone the same "classified hypnotism procedures" the manchurian candidate documentary refers to. For the peope(aka the world manipulators) who invent these ideas and have their pawns do this to others......they have some tough spiritual consequences to face at some point in time.

nodle

Administrator
The Taliban aren't terrorists.

ISIS - the Islamic State - isn't Islamic.

America isn't at war with radical Muslims, merely with "extremists."

nodle

Administrator
He still wont call them Islamic terrorists. He said:

The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them.�
“The words ‘radical Islamic terrorism’ do not come out of the president's mouth. The word ‘jihad’ does not come out of the president's mouth. And that is dangerous.�– Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas)

ryanator

Not defending the whole ideal, but maybe Obama is trying not to say it in a racist way by generalizing Islam with terror.

nodle

Administrator
So here we have a similar situation that just happened with the whole muhammad cartoon thing. The world out cried that as a terrorist attack, here we just call them "Gunmen".

News link.

WayneKerr

So ISIS admits to this, then why aren't we calling it what it is?Link.
Abundance of caution.
Texas has an itchy trigger finger and their oil barons already pushed us to invade Iraq. Those people would love nothing more than to lay waste to that area and then charge a fee for extracting oil.

Ben Carter

I am guessing about a third of the country by now is starting to....or already figured it out. More of the usual.