Let's talk beards

So let's talk about Luxurious Bastard. I don't know where to begin. This is what I have been looking for every since I started my beard journey. These are the smells that I want. The smells are so hard to explain, such complexity. You are constantly trying to figure out each different smell the entire time that you are wearing them. These are by fast the best of the best. I could toss all my others and keep these. This will be my go to brand from now on. Perfection!

So with the warmer weather lately and how big my beard is getting I am starting to think about shaving it off. It has been a fun experience, but starting to get somewhat burnt out with it. We will see.

I think we might be parting ways this weekend. ?

Better news is you both look better without them.

Well boys, this journey has ended. It was a fun ride while it lasted.

Got a spring trim. I don't plan on getting rid of all of it anytime soon.

So got my last bottle of beard oil in the mail today (yes I know I don't have a beard anymore) but it was still on order. It is from the Luxurious Bastard, the best stuff out there. The smell is like a brown sugar smell mixed with Trix cereal if that makes sense? Good stuff though. Rich and deep. I put some in my hands and run it through my hair before coming back to work and it smells so good!

I still use the beard oil in my hair for the time being. Smells great all day long and is healthy for it.

I still use the beard oil in my hair for the time being. Smells great all day long and is healthy for it.
What up Ponyboy Curtis?

Got some more beard oil in today.?

Winter is coming.
I actually just like to put a small amount in my hands and run it though my hair. It makes my locks luscious.?

No comment on @jmanz ever increasing oil stash? I wonder why oil prices had been rising lately and here everyone was blaming Iran?

Me and @jmanz got some new oil. The shit is to strong though. Suppose to be blueberries and leather. A little goes a long way. Got my beard going again though. Getting pretty long fast (must be because of Summer). This time around I just don't think about it. The first time I wanted it to grow so fast. It's better just to let it do it's thing.

Me and @jmanz got some new oil. The shit is to strong though. Suppose to be blueberries and leather. A little goes a long way. Got my beard going again though. Getting pretty long fast (must be because of Summer). This time around I just don't think about it. The first time I wanted it to grow so fast. It's better just to let it do it's thing.
At first I didn't care for the scent but I think it kind of opens up as the day goes on and gets better. It is a bit intense right away.

At first I didn't care for the scent but I think it kind of opens up as the day goes on and gets better. It is a bit intense right away.
Tried it again this morning, wife hates it.

Ordered some new oils from a new company. Had a great sale this weekend. So we will see how it goes.

https://fablebeardco.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my new scents on Saturday. One thing I don't like is it's not made with essential oils but fragrance oils. Not a deal breaker, the rest of the mixture is good stuff, I just prefer the essential oils. Ok now onto the scents. They both are way more different than I expected. I think I prefer the Hero over the Gunslinger. The packaging was great along with the real wax seal. The smells are more on the cologne smell side. They last about 6 hours from what I can tell. I have only wore both smells once so far. The Gunslinger was supper potent of the two.

Back