Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Nostaliga items

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
WHat I like is McDonalds still do a decent Halloween bucket for their kids meals around Halloween. Our son got a Charlie Brown one a few years back. I even have on hanging in my utility room the previous owner had hung to catch small drips from the water pipes and valves. No it doesn't drip all the time just occasionally when turned on for first time in spring after we shut off the outside water for winter. In fact I think I "fixed" it a while back by tightening the valve so really does not leak now anyways.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
WHat I like is McDonalds still do a decent Halloween bucket for their kids meals around Halloween. Our son got a Charlie Brown one a few years back. I even have on hanging in my utility room the previous owner had hung to catch small drips from the water pipes and valves. No it doesn't drip all the time just occasionally when turned on for first time in spring after we shut off the outside water for winter. In fact I think I "fixed" it a while back by tightening the valve so really does not leak now anyways.

I wonder if this stuff really works?

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
I remember with the Coke caps from the 90's or so, it was possible to look underneath from a side angle tilt if you had the extra writing of a winning cap.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
On a side note, I saw that Target is now selling fanny packs again along with POGs.