Be Bruce Wayne

Watch parents die

Turn to drugs and violence

Meet a cute read head named Barbra who helps you clean up

Go home to find Alfred has taken charge of Wayne Enterpises while you were gone

Its like you never left

Rehabilitate

Hide drug habit from Alfred

Learn about super soldier program while looking through files. Its good Alfred kept everything going while you were gone.

See Bane

Bane was your right hand man but disappeared,

Enroll in program

Ok new book idea called "Inner Earth"This story is about how we have been lied to all along. We are the ones actually living in the center of the Earth. Once you get high enough in the sky there is a shell. What lies on top is the actually true Earth. We all just see the blue sky and clouds but there is no space beyond.
Sounds like the inner earth theory from Art Bell's Coast to Coast. Anyway, you might be interested in this guys explanation of different dimensions. Watch the whole thing though, it gets a little while, but the guy finally makes his point.

I have read many things about the hollow planet theories before, but this would be a twist on that, because we were the ones living in the middle of the Earth. So it would be like it now calling these people crazy, but we were the ones actually living in the middle of the Earth.

Sounds like the inner earth theory from Art Bell's Coast to Coast. Anyway, you might be interested in this guys explanation of different dimensions. Watch the whole thing though, it gets a little while, but the guy finally makes his point.
derp

Last edited by a moderator:
The Day the Sun stopped Burning

This story is based off of a family that is going on vacation. Driving down the interstate with the sun starting to set in the western sky they notice the Sun starting to take on a strange hue. It starts to get darker and turns blood red only to completely go dark. The universe that has once been so use to the light goes to complete and utter blackness. Instantly the family on the interstate turn their lights on. City streetlights kick on. This darkness is a new kind of darkness though. Never in the history of all Mankind has darkness spread across the Earth like this.

The book would contain the family's story and panic of trying to make it home, only to find that the Sun does not rise tomorrow or the following day. In the next few years the people of Earth try to move under the ground to get away from the extreme weather and lack of crops and food. Will Mankind be able to survive?

When are you going to get this book started? I'll be one of your first buyers.

When are you going to get this book started? I'll be one of your first buyers.
It actually came to me driving home on the interstate. The Sun looked strange, and then I imagined it just fading out and not coming back and how strange that would be. People would not be prepared for it. How strange would that be to happen in the middle of the day?

It actually came to me driving home on the interstate. The Sun looked strange, and then I imagined it just fading out and not coming back and how strange that would be. People would not be prepared for it. How strange would that be to happen in the middle of the day? Now if I only had time to write. :(

I'm writing two short stories

One is called The Plowman's Burden

the other is called The Janitor of Mars

I'm writing two short storiesOne is called The Plowman's Burden
the other is called The Janitor of Mars
Intriguing names. I like them. Plus you kept the names simple but your mind wonders what the plots could be about.

Yeah, the plow one is more of a joke, but the Janitor of Mars is something I fleshed out a bit. It's about a guy who witnesses all these battles that men fight, then goes through the battlefield afterwards, cleans up the mess, and finds tons of treasures. Then one day he crosses the king of mars and has to fight him --- to be continued

Yeah, the plow one is more of a joke, but the Janitor of Mars is something I fleshed out a bit. It's about a guy who witnesses all these battles that men fight, then goes through the battlefield afterwards, cleans up the mess, and finds tons of treasures. Then one day he crosses the king of mars and has to fight him --- to be continued
Interesting. I didn't know you were into writing.

So is this guy, is he a mortician or with mortuary?  Because their are military occupations where the remains are collected and prepared and the bodies are sent home to be put to rest.  A google search of "military mortuary" brings the grim dark real fast.  Having given some thought, there might be a neat story there.  It's not related, but have you ever read Roadside Picnic

So is this guy, is he a mortician or with mortuary?  Because their are military occupations where the remains are collected and prepared and the bodies are sent home to be put to rest.  A google search of "military mortuary" brings the grim dark real fast.  Having given some thought, there might be a neat story there.  It's not related, but have you ever read Roadside Picnic
No I haven't read that but that seems to tie into (to a lesser extent, and without aliens), what I'm currently looking forward to watching: Groundhog's Day.The lead character in The Janitor of Mars is the sole mortician of the mortuary of mars. He was put there because during a point in battle (before he was merely a janitor), he caused all of the fighting to stop and no one could figure out why. He was inexplicably cast into exile and woke up to find himself with "a mop and bucket". Eventually, through the monotony and neverending nature of the battle, madness and greed set in & he began to stop caring for the wounded(there were millions) and dead, and started only taking the spoils that he found, which seems pretty eerily similar to the synopsis of the book you quoted.

I called it the Janitor though, because he's not really a mortician, anyhow, now that I think of it. His job is a little more complex than simply honoring fallen warriors. He cleans up the moral/ethical debris that is scattered that could make its way to earth and poison the mothers and children. IDK, like I said work in progress. Duality makes writing a bitch

I can't help reading your book idea @7ithium and thinking of this Steam game Viscera Cleanup Detail

In Viscera Cleanup Detail, you step into the boots of a space-station janitor tasked with cleaning up after various horrific sci-fi horror events. Instead of machineguns and plasma-rifles, your tools are a mop and bucket. That hero left a mess, and it's up to you to deal with the aftermath.
I wonder if you would like to play it.

Looks awesome actually. Too bad it seems like the reviews say it's best co-op

Life is but a dream

This story is about a man that thinks he has lived a normal life like everyone else. Grew up, had friends and good times in high school. Graduates from high school to go onto college in a small town. Finds a sweetheart, they date for a few years then decide to get married. 9 months later they have a daughter. She starts to grow older and one day while he is babysitting his daughter she has a little toy that plays children's classic lullabies. After he puts his daughter to bed he sits on the floor of his house in a beam of light. He leans back his head and thinks to himself "I have a great life, I have everything that a man could ask for in life". All of a sudden his Daughter's little toy starts to play the classic lullaby "row row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily life is but a dream" . All of a sudden he hears a loud car horn and opens his eyes. He is sitting on a dirty street corner in a large city with a cardboard sign in his hands. He turns it around and looks what is written on the front. "Please anything will help. Starving and homeless". He drops the sign only to stand up and look at his rags that he is dressed in and his black cracked hands. He starts to panic "what is this? where is my wife and daughter!". Another homeless man next to him tells him to calm down. "What are you talking about man? You don't have no wife, especially not a daughter. You have sat here begging with me for the last few years. No one would ever love someone like you." He pushes the man away only to flee from the reality setting in of who he really was. As the world blurs around him he makes his way into the street where a woman on the sidewalk screams "LOOK OUT!" only to late as the delivery truck wheels screech on the black pavement. He then opens his eyes in the warm beam of sun yet again. "Ah it was all just a dream". Something is wrong though, there is a warm red liquid pooling around himself. The man had been hit by the large chrome grill of the delivery truck. The warm beam of sun is slowing fading away he starts to hum "row row row your boat" and chuckles to himself "Life is really but a dream". As he closes his eyes one last time he hears "Daddy wake up".

I called it the Janitor though, because he's not really a mortician, anyhow, now that I think of it. His job is a little more complex than simply honoring fallen warriors. He cleans up the moral/ethical debris that is scattered that could make its way to earth and poison the mothers and children. IDK, like I said work in progress. Duality makes writing a bitch
Check this out:I saw it posted on someones Facebook and the comment about the cleanup reminded me of your book idea.  

Back