Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Noco genius power boost

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So goodbye to the old days of jumper cables! I bought myself one of these about 4 or 5 months ago. Noco seems to be the best but there are tons of companies making them now. The build quality is excellent. So I have had it sitting in my garage after the first initial charge and it's still at 100%. Well the other day my Dad brought their vehicle over and left the lights on and it was dead so I got to try it out and it worked flawless. No more having to carry about those heavy jumper cables and having to pull another vehicle up. It also comes in handy when you don't have room to get another vehicle close to connect cables. I think everyone should have one of these in their garage for that 'just in case' moment. I also noticed Amazon has them on sale for cheap now. When I bought mine I paid $100.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I'm interested. Did you get the 1,000 Amp? I'm assuming so since that's pictured but they have some options.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
The GB40 is what I have can go up to a 6.0l gas or 3.0l diesel 1,000 amps.

Link

Well worth the investment. If you go to need one and don't have one you will wish that you did. Plus your saving $20 right now, stick with this brand btw don't go with a cheap Chinese knockoff.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I've looked at these before. A friend had something similar many many years ago. Carrying one in the trunk would be handy just in case. If my car won't start in my garage, I have a battery charger I'd rather use.