What's new
Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Nintendo's miniature NES

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I have been seeing SNES Classics in stock fairly often now. In fact Amazon even had them in stock. Still nothing on the NES Classic yet though. Hoping to grab one the second round that is suppose to come out this year.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
The SNES version is pretty easy to get these days from online to stores. I just hope when they bring back the NES version they get this way as well.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
When are the Classic NES coming back out again?

*EDIT, looks like they are very well stocked in all stores right now.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well it took awhile but grabbed myself a NES classic to complete the collection. :geek:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Anyone picked up a wireless controller for their NES or SNES yet? Just wondering what is the best?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I forgot to mention, if anyone is looking for a great little wireless controller, Walmart has this one and it works and feels great. The size is perfect and works with both systems and is cheap.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
If you have a chance you should get one of these, word on the street is they are going to become harder to find once again.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
If you have a chance you should get one of these, word on the street is they are going to become harder to find once again.
Was at Walmart last night. They had a whole bunch of the Classic NES but the SNES was down to two.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Was at Walmart last night. They had a whole bunch of the Classic NES but the SNES was down to two.
Better head back and grab once of each.

Nintendo’s NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
Nintendo’s NES and SNES Classic consoles are going away after the holidays — probably for good this time. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter this week, Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aimé said that the mini-consoles will be going out of production, and once the holiday season stock sells out, they won’t be restocked.