Nintendo's miniature NES

Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I am honestly thankful that they got hard to get or I wouldn't had gone in the direction I did.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Full list of games:

• Contra III
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • Earthbound
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Kirby's Dream Course
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Mega Man X
  • Secret of Mana
  • Star Fox
  • Star Fox 2 (previously unreleased)
  • Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
  • Super Castlevania IV
  • Super Ghouls & Ghosts
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Super Mario RPG
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Metroid
  • Super Punch-Out
  • Yoshi's Island

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
I will say that the list of games is amazing. Hope I can get one and also hope they don't make these as limited and hard to get as the NES Mini but Nintendo gonna Nintendo.

Wish they included Final Fantasy II, Chrono Trigger and sure there are many other amazing games they could have included.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
They could definitely put more games on it, try to negotiate with the parties that own licenses and maybe come to some agreement.  Of course they have to cover the cost of those licenses, so then the price would be higher.  

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
When asked by Kotaku, Nintendo said it does plan to ship more SNES Classics than NES Classics, but only this year

We aren’t providing specific numbers, but we will produce significantly more units of Super NES Classic Edition than we did of NES Classic Edition.

Last edited by a moderator:

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
^^ That is @C Pav's personal collection.  Not for scalping, he just needed more than one and then had to have enough for the pyramid formation

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
The above seller musta bought at best buy.  Mine got picked up from the fairly large stock BB had in town and they pushed the same extension cables (which are worth getting)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
You guys have lucked out. Nothing located from here to the next state.