All things related to Nintendo platforms

Thew new Castlevania collection on the Switch looks pretty sweet!

Let me know if any see when Gris goes on sale, that is the next game I want to get for my Switch.

Sweet, checked that Twitter link I posted above to see what games were on sale, and after making my post yesterday Gris is on sale, so I purchased it!

So I started Gris, I had heard amazing things about it. I am loving it so far. Simple, relaxing, beautiful colors, beautiful music. The gameplay is simple, with simple puzzles that keep the game moving at a steady pace without slowdowns. Awesome, awesome game, don't pass it up while it's on sale right now.

Well I beat Gris last night. Not an extremely long game, but great none the less. A 10/10 for me. Would love to see some more games like this.

The sequel to Breath of the Wild coming to the Switch!

Oh hell ya!

There you go @ryanator & @C Pav

zj1ky3gl5r331.png

All over my face! :love:

Nice graphic of upcoming release schedule. A game or two that may be of interest this fall. Another one or two of interest in the TBA list too.

Picked up The Messenger today.

Picked up Hollow Night since it is still on sale and everyone raves about it. Anyone else play it yet? Enjoying the Messenger. Fun game and man the music is addicting!

Picked up Hollow Night since it is still on sale and everyone raves about it. Anyone else play it yet? Enjoying the Messenger. Fun game and man the music is addicting!
Have not tried it, but it's in Gamepass so maybe one of these days......

I'm really wanting to get

6356694_sd.jpg

Man Europe is getting a way better version that the U.S.

links-656x656.jpg

Back