What country do you think we will goto war with next?

Some folks claim ISIS gets some of it's support from shady elements of Israel's government. (not too different than ours?)
I don't see Israel doing that. But at the same time as long as it's in the interest of your Country, I think nothing is left off the table.

Why don't we just let China take care of them. We do not have a first strike policy with Russia so, why the difference with NK? It changed under the Clinton administration where we are going to absorb incoming and then retaliate. One General said, "with what?" I suppose the secret projects stuff. (TR3B etc) 

Why don't we just let China take care of them.
I think China is waiting for us to take care of it first, so that way they can swoop in and take the country.

I think North Korea advancement with the ICBM surprised the U.S. But I also believe it was with a little help from Russia myself. The way it look is the U.S. is ready to do something about it. With the rest of the world watching and waiting to see what their next moves will be also.

North Korea said Monday it will launch “thousands-fold” revenge against the United States, after the United Nations imposed new sanctions on Pyongyang for its nuclear and missile programs.
Source

With that many, maybe one would actually work (not blow up on the pad) and make it to our continent? 

and make it to our continent? 
Your gonna have to get through China first. They are the ones wanting to take it. I think they just want us to do the dirty work first.

Some rough language but, gets the idea of world policeman across to the viewer:

Our Pres just issued a pretty dire warning to N.Korea. He claims they will be met with fury the world has never seen. Getting dicey.

Our Pres just issued a pretty dire warning to N.Korea. He claims they will be met with fury the world has never seen. Getting dicey.
Uh oh all the big guns(SANCTIONS) might be used! I told @nodle in a text, I'm bored just do something.

I thought he was supposed to be on vacation? 

Back