Are We Nearing Civil War?

Heard he was a Bernie supporter. Volunteered in his campaign in fact.

Isn't that what the Jihadists do after a bombing? Get on twitter with smiley faces?

Lots of idiots on Twitter though. It's the Wild West. Fair amount of anonymity. I am fairly certain you would see things like that on Twitter from certain right wing folks if the situation was reversed. As much as I don't like to admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should be worried. The most media coverage is on their man mad islands, but you should take a look at this place:Link
You would be surprised what's buried under the deserts in China. Same goes for us here though. Satellites were quite the breakthrough in the early 80's. Now everyone knows you have to hide from them.

nrol-39-mission-patch.jpg
Scalar weapons?

Scalar weapons?
I think they were used during the Desert Storm wars. I read about eye witness accounts where a beam would pierce the sky and come down on a mans head and kill him. Basically satellites than can beam kill from space anytime, anywhere.

America has entered a critical part of her history. We are undoubtedly facing a second civil war. We are living in a country where the liberal media is encouraging more attacks upon conservative politicians like what we recently witnessed at the Congressional baseball practice. Media outlets such as the Huffington Post and the New York Times are actually encouraging violence against White Conservative Christians. If you are not a member of crazy left, you are now a target every time you leave your house and your odds of being victimized if you are conservative have increased, and will continue to increase exponentially.The following paragraphs provide a small sample of the claims made in the previous paragraph.
Racism from the Left Is Pushing America Towards Civil War

Two Republican members of Congress targeted in the Virginia shooting during an early-morning practice for a charity baseball game have recently pushed for legislation to combat sex trafficking.On June 13, the suspected shooter, James Hodgkinson, shot Rep. Steve Scalise and three others as they practiced baseball in Alexandria, Virginia. Rep. Brad Wenstrup, a veteran combat surgeon, rushed to Scalise’s side to administer emergency medical attention after the bullet struck Scalise in the hip. Both Scalise and Wenstrup have been very vocal about their efforts to end human trafficking through legislation.
The Virginia Shooting is Tied to Sex Trafficking?

The Huffington Post ran an article the day before the shooting calling for "ultimate punishment of Trump". They pulled it as soon as the shooting happened. They should have the Secret Service visit their company if you ask me.

The Huffington Post pulled a piece calling for the “execution” of President Donald Trump published Saturday by contributor Jason Fuller.Fuller’s piece contained rhetoric and imagery that seems tasteless, particularly after Wednesday’s events. Fuller boldly declares in the title that “Trump must be prosecuted — if convicted in a court of law — executed.” Fuller doesn’t stop there, however, as he insists that “impeachment isn’t enough” to “drain the swamp,” and to do so means doling out the “ultimate punishment [execution]” in order to fully restore the moral compass of the U.S.

Fuller’s “ultimate punishment” is not only reserved for the president, but also for “everyone assisting in his agenda,” including Republican Reps. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan and White House strategist Steve Bannon. Fuller claims that “all must face justice” by being tried, convicted and ultimately executed for treason.

This tone comes from a man who self-describes as “critical” of “bullying and extremism.” Fuller uses the term “execution” twice and “ultimate punishment” twice more thereafter as a euphemism for execution, in a piece claiming that those he disagrees with committed “treason.”

In light of the shooting of Majority Whip Steve Scalise, two Capitol Hill police officers, a congressional staffer and a lobbyist, concerns about over-the-top political rhetoric are at an all time high.

If you visit the link where his diatribe used to be on HuffPost, you’ll receive the message that “this post from The Huffington Post Contributor Platform is no longer available on our site.” You can recover the cached version here.
Look how bad it is. This type of talk can lead to people doing this:

Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason. They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt). And then — upon receiving guilty verdicts — they must all be executed under the law. Anything less than capital punishment — or at least life imprisonment without parole in a maximum security detention facility — would send yet another message to the world that America has lost its moral compass. In order for America’s morality and leadership to be restored, it must rebuke Donald Trump, his entire administration, and his legislative agenda in the strongest manner possible. And nothing would do more than to convict them of the highest offense defined by our Constitution, and then to deliver the ultimate punishment. Donald Trump deserves nothing less. Mitch McConnell, Steve Bannon, and Paul Ryan should also share Donald Trump’s fate, for they have done more than practically anyone to protect him and to throw our country under the proverbial bus. In order to survive, we as a nation must deliver the ultimate punishment under the law to all involved in its current destruction.

Probably haven't seen the last of it. Good thing they passed the concealed carry in this state. 

Croesus  Bill of Rights Jun 16, 2017 7:13 PMTell these clowns to bring it the hell on. I'll dust off the M60 (E3 config) for them.
The events of this past week have proved this, and I’m just wondering if this will be the week that historians look back upon as the week when the American Cultural Cold War shifted gears and became the Second American Civil War.
This ‘Crisis Event’ could reach a boiling point this summer as the grassroots Trump movement moves from the arenas and convention halls to the streets, where they will converge with the Soros-backed organized Left in what is already looking like a series of violent confrontations.

The small photo is Antifa carrying rifles at a protest. I should look for a larger photo. I think one is an AK and the other an AR platform. 

Antifa instructions to their members: 

Be sure to hold your "No Hate" sign high while you stomp someone.

Back