Things that you have never regreted purchasing

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What are some things that you have purchased but have never regretted it, and has been well worth the money?

I would say I would start off with our king sized Tempur-Pedic bed. Every time you sleep on it you realize it was well worth it. Second I would say my SSDs. Well worth the price. It's like putting a V12 in a Ford Pinto. You go back to a normal hard drive and you feel like you are crawling.

Lazy Boy recliner with heater, massage and small cooler. The cooler doesn't work anymore, but that is and awesome chair.

On a side note, we had a weird neighbor that chromed out a pinto. I don't know why he didn't but that money in to the Cougar.

1994 Honda Accord which I no longer have as of the beginning of the year (had it for 10 years).

Walmart mountain bike (everything is still stock and I put thousands of miles on it with general maintenance. ($160)

Memory Foam mattress I had bought off eBay ($200, had it for 6 years, no longer have it)

General tool kit from JC Penney ($25), I had a gift certificate many years ago and had nothing else to buy, still use it to this day).

Prescription sunglasses. This day and age with our Sun the way it is, it's a must.

Gloves a good quality pair of winter gloves.

Things you regret loosing. Why did I pick black? Black blends into everything.

I agree. I finally bought a nice pair of thick Gortex gloves a few years ago for when I have to shovel and move snow outside when it's really cold. They are amazing...except when I need fine motor skills using my fingers. They are too big and bulky to do some things.

I also have Gortex gloves, night and day difference with them.

I agree. I finally bought a nice pair of thick Gortex gloves a few years ago for when I have to shovel and move snow outside when it's really cold. They are amazing...except when I need fine motor skills using my fingers. They are too big and bulky to do some things.
I also bought a nice pair of Gortex. Really helps when you have to snowblow during -35 temps.

My shoes are even Gortex I just noticed.

New windshield wipers.

New windshield wipers.
I've never regretted this right at the time of purchase, but I think I got a bum set of Rain-X Latitude wipers the last time I bought some. that or the latitudes just suck. Within a couple weeks the passenger side blade constantly missed a large section of the windshield. I could not see anything physically wrong with the blade, it just didn't seem to form to the window the way it should. finally got sick of it and bought a new set from a different company a week or so ago.

Lazyboy. In different periods of time I've used it more, but I have had it for 14 years. In its history, there have been 3 people sleep in for about 6 to 8 weeks, but it has held up quite well.

Just got our windshield in our car fixed. Drove it like that for 6 years. So dumb our delectable is so low also. It's so clear it's like you don't even have a windshield there. To think I dove all those years staring at crack and the light reflecting off of them blinding you.

Just got our windshield in our car fixed. Drove it like that for 6 years. So dumb our delectable is so low also. It's so clear it's like you don't even have a windshield there. To think I dove all those years staring at crack and the light reflecting off of them blinding you.
Finally!!!! I have no idea why you waited so long. It's very inexpensive these days.

Back