Driveclub video game

Just wait for Project CARS, or Forza 6 ;)
I think CARS is Nintendo isn't it?

I think CARS is Nintendo isn't it?
No all systems. The Wii U will just get the mario kart version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read on for full details of Update 1.12 coming next week...

Update 1.12:

Adds Replays to the game for all Single Events and Tours. You can now save a Replay at the end of any single player event and view it later from the Replays section.

Photomode can be used from within a Replay at any point.

Introduces a new Driver Level 50 reward: You can now unlock the Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione for your Garage!

Refines Drift Mode scoring to increase the points scored for momentum, control and staying on the track.

Adjusts the drag reduction when veering off road, so that accidentally leaving the track slows you down more gradually.

Adjusts the drag penalty on world collisions, to remove the possibility of gaining any advantage after colliding with a wall.

Adds the option to control screen brightness in-game (in Display Options).

Adds the option to change the volume levels on individual SFX channels (in the Settings Menu for Audio).

Adds the option to make the AI opponents in a Single Event drive in the same car as the one the player chooses.

Adds the option to select factory paint jobs for AI opponents (enable in Display Options).

Removes the voicechat icon for any player you have chosen to mute in Multiplayer while you are driving.

Adds new categories for downloaded Livery Packs within the Bonus Designs in Customisation.

Adds status information about friends playing DRIVECLUBâ„¢ to the Social Hub.

Immediately centres the camera view automatically when you reset to the track with the Touchpad button.

Adds support for live streaming via Twitch and Ustream while playing Multiplayer.

Improves the atmospheric visual effects further by improving heathaze and introducing mirages, which are visible on the road when light is refracted by hot air.

Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

Update 1.12 Add-ons (coming to PlayStation®Store March 24-26):

» Adds support for the Peugeot Onyx Concept, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.

» Adds support for the Lamborghini Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.

» The Lamborghini Car Pack includes: Lamborghini Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Squadra Corse and Lamborghini Veneno.

» The Lamborghini Tour Pack includes 10 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

» Adds support for the Pacesetter Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.

The Pacesetter Tour Pack includes 12 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

Important developments to be aware of (coming after 1.12):

Continual server upgrades: to keep improving stability and performance for all current players and to enable the release of the PS+ Edition.

DRIVECLUB companion app

Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server improvements.

Replays for Multiplayer: these require further development and testing.

Lots more cars: We're only half way through the Season Pass that runs through to July and we have many more commonly requested cars and manufacturers coming to DRIVECLUB!

New ranks: because many of you are at Level 50 already. In the mean time, please enjoy exclusive access to the Ferrari 599XX Evoluzione.

Additional audio options for cockpit camera.

Lots more! Please keep sharing your feedback about DRIVECLUB with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Driveclub developer Evolution has suffered a number of layoffs, Sony has confirmed to Eurogamer.Sony has restructured Evolution to focus on updating its PlayStation 4-exclusive racing game as a service, as well as the launch of the long-delayed PS Plus Edition.
Here's Sony's statement:Evolution Studios will now focus on DriveClub as a service going forward, in particular, the important launch of the PS Plus Edition. We will be restructuring Evolution Studios to ensure that SCE WWS and in particular, Evolution Studios are in the best position to achieve these goals.
Our first party development studios are key to our creative strategy and we are very excited about the future projects being worked on and the role Evolution Studios will play.

And specifically about the redundancies:

We will be looking to relocate team members throughout the studios, but unfortunately some redundancies will be necessary and in those cases we will assist staff in any way we can.
Source

This is out now for Playstation Plus members (finally).

DriveClub sells 2 million units

QgtvvEk.jpg

This game is on sale right now for a great price, includes the season pass.

Link

Just purchased this. Will let you know what I think when it gets down. A HUGE download.

7 hours later! :eek: That was a large download, almost 20gigs I believe. I let it run all last night while I went to bed. Will try out tonight. It's on sale right now for like $7.58 for PS Plus members.

7 hours later! :eek: That was a large download, almost 20gigs I believe. I let it run all last night while I went to bed. Will try out tonight. It's on sale right now for like $7.58 for PS Plus members.
That took 7 hours?  You on some 1.5Mb DSL or some junk?

That took 7 hours?  You on some 1.5Mb DSL or some junk?
60meg down. But remember it's the PS network, they are always slow with their downloads.

Got to play a little at lunch. Pretty sweet game. Realistic in handling. You mess up no re-winding. You swipe a car, points taken off. Only played a few courses but the graphics are top notch. Went though some snow and it was pretty cool. The sun blinding you is amazing, just like real life. Give the effects team a A+.

Guess this game is old enough I don't recall, is it an open world racer (a.k.a Forza Horizon series), or just going around tracks (a.k.a Forza series)

Guess this game is old enough I don't recall, is it an open world racer (a.k.a Forza Horizon series), or just going around tracks (a.k.a Forza series)
Tracks, but just a real driving game. So impressed with the graphics. I mean really impressed. Love the rain, snow, bright sun etc.

Back