Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies

JPMorgan Chase Jamie Dimon has called bitcoin a "fraud." Digital currency investor and former Fortress hedge fund manager Michael Novogratz also said last week that cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are "going to be the biggest bubble of our lifetimes." Novogratz also predicted last week that bitcoin could reach $40,000 by the end of next year.

Around 13k now. It's almost growing 1k a day. When this thing pops it's gonna pop fast and big. You can make a lot of money right now, but at any second loose it big. I agree with everyone else it's going to be amazing when it starts to drop.

“It’s still very much a gamble,” Cuban said of buying Bitcoin in a recent interview with MONEY. “It could go to $15,000 or zero and maybe both on the same day.”
- Mark Cuban

I'm still shocked that Nodle wouldn't try to mine for some. Not that you are a Bitcoin believer per say, but just for something to do. Forego the WoW foolishness and try it out!!!

I'm still shocked that Nodle wouldn't try to mine for some. Not that you are a Bitcoin believer per say, but just for something to do. Forego the WoW foolishness and try it out!!!
Mining is way harder than you think. Think about it though, when it starts to collapse the only winners will be the ones that can get rid of it fast. It will plummet so fast. Who is going to sit around saying, well I will buy your shares. There is nothing physical. There won't even be a shelf for it to level out on, it will be downhill as fast as possible. I bet within hours it drops below 1k.

Mining is way harder than you think. Think about it though, when it starts to collapse the only winners will be the ones that can get rid of it fast. It will plummet so fast. Who is going to sit around saying, well I will buy your shares. There is nothing physical. There won't even be a shelf for it to level out on, it will be downhill as fast as possible. I bet within hours it drops below 1k.
I'm not disagreeing. I'm not a believer in it. But I think it would be a technical challenge that would be fun for you.

I'm not disagreeing. I'm not a believer in it. But I think it would be a technical challenge that would be fun for you.
No my power bill to mine them wouldn't be worth it. Also it was such a hassle last time i bought them (about 5 years ago) that it is not worth it. I am sure it's easier today, but still. Nope not interested in it one bit. I was intrigued in the begging hence the start of this thread March 21, 2013. But nope I can see what is coming. While a lot of men are going to get rich fast, the opposite is going to happen to a lot of men as well.

No my power bill to mine them wouldn't be worth it. Also it was such a hassle last time i bought them (about 5 years ago) that it is not worth it. I am sure it's easier today, but still. Nope not interested in it one bit. I was intrigued in the begging hence the start of this thread March 21, 2013. But nope I can see what is coming. While a lot of men are going to get rich fast, the opposite is going to happen to a lot of men as well.
Ok I'll check back with you tomorrow to see if you've started.

Dropping today?
I had a dream it did last night. Just checked it has dropped a couple of grand.

Bitcoin is pure evil.
I thought you were investing all your savings into it?

I thought you were investing all your savings into it?
I don't have the nerves to do it, otherwise you would see me either filthy rich typing this from Hawaii or in a gutter.

I don't have the nerves to do it, otherwise you would see me either filthy rich typing this from Hawaii or in a gutter.
Or a gutter in Hawaii couldn't be that bad.

Back