Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

NFL Will Lose Money?

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I believe the whole segment (around 45 mins) is on youtube as well. They get into the biased media coverage and how they have both been personally threatened on numerous occasions.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Yeh Hannity has really stepped up his game. They see how serious things have gotten. 
Yup. He said that if they are successful in shutting down Fox, it's all over. Not a single voice on TV to counter the other side.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
The Civil War was nothing more than an attempt to subvert the freedom of the Individual and Increase the Power of the Central Government all while creating a Pile of Dead Bodies on BOTH sides! The pile was made even taller with the combination of old-fashioned war tactics and the latest Up-to-Date Weaponry, it's the same story with WWI. Lincoln didn't free the slaves, he merely created Slaves from the US Population that would serve the Interests of the State and the Special Interests that Funded it!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I see Pence left the Cowboys game due to them kneeling, good for him, I would had done the same.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I find it funny how everyone was all for this guy when he knelt with the players and praised him, now they have all turned on the guy.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
The NFL got the picture real fast. Money talks. The commish sent out a letter that he wants players to stand.