Newegg shopping website

Newegg is the only way to go. There are no others.

I generally buy from newegg or tigerdirect, whoever has a better deal on what I need. I used to prefer tiger, just because they used UPS, but now so does Newegg. Orders from Tiger get here a day quicker though (ships from closer)

I generally buy from newegg or tigerdirect' date=' whoever has a better deal on what I need. I used to prefer tiger, just because they used UPS, but now so does Newegg. Orders from Tiger get here a day quicker though (ships from closer)[/quote']I'll have you stop the TigerDirect.

I generally buy from newegg or tigerdirect' date=' whoever has a better deal on what I need. I used to prefer tiger, just because they used UPS, but now so does Newegg. Orders from Tiger get here a day quicker though (ships from closer)[/quote']I'll have you stop the TigerDirect.
I don't really prefer one to the other... but I've actually had to RMA newegg orders, and they did send me the wrong thing once, but what they sent worked and was more expensive than what I ordred so that was ok :-D

Well I tell you I have been about the biggest supporter of Newegg, but anymore I am getting so sick of them. It's just not me either seems like anymore all I see about them is people complaining about their shipping. I really am starting to agree I think I may look to buy somewhere else if this keeps up. :smt076

Well I tell you I have been about the biggest supporter of Newegg' date=' but anymore I am getting so sick of them. It's just not me either seems like anymore all I see about them is people complaining about their shipping. I really am starting to agree I think I may look to buy somewhere else if this keeps up. :smt076[/quote']What problems have you had with the shipping?

Well I tell you I have been about the biggest supporter of Newegg' date=' but anymore I am getting so sick of them. It's just not me either seems like anymore all I see about them is people complaining about their shipping. I really am starting to agree I think I may look to buy somewhere else if this keeps up. :smt076[/quote']What problems have you had with the shipping?
Well first of all along time ago they use to ship Fedex, so when you ordered on Mon. you would have by Wed. Then they switched to Ups. So now if you order on Mon. you get on Thur. But for example I ordered my board on Tue. and paid for the extra Fedex 3 day shipping so I could have by the weekend to put in. Well I got my email conformation. The didn't even mail it out till Wed. night so now I won't have till Mon. Which is pointless now, because the regualr shipping would have got here on Mon. anyways, what a waste of money. This happend the last time with my order. I mean come on how long does it take to throw a mainboard in a box and ship it off? :smt091

To make matters worse I just found the same board at zipzoomfly and I would have saved about 3 dollars and had it here by Friday! :smt093

I sold the Fed-ex guy some Camaro rally wheel hats. He claimed not to have the cash on hand but said he would settle up the next time I saw him. Never saw him again. I no like Fed-Ex now.

I sold the Fed-ex guy some Camaro rally wheel hats. He claimed not to have the cash on hand but said he would settle up the next time I saw him. Never saw him again. I no like Fed-Ex now.
lol ya, I mean around here at least in this parts Fedex is way faster than Ups. It's not so much a problem with them as it is Newegg taking 2 days to ship out.

I don't really care for Fedex because you have to be there to sign for your stuff. Perhaps in like an apt it would be nice but if you have a house or live on a farm, just leave it man. UPS all the way.

I don't really care for Fedex because you have to be there to sign for your stuff. Perhaps in like an apt it would be nice but if you have a house or live on a farm' date=' just leave it man. UPS all the way.[/quote']UPS is far superior to Fedex, although I was impressed at how quickly fedex got my iPod from China to ND. Also, I just got a Fedex package yesterday, and was worried as it was being delivered to my apt. UPS will always deliver to work if I am not at my apartment (I left a note once and they remember). At anyrate, I left fedex a signed note, hoping they wouldn't leave me a stupid ticket to sign, asking them to deliver to work, or just leave it with a neighbor. I was pleasantly surprised that they actually chose to leave it with a neighbor. They did however take my note, I assume because they needed the signature?

I don't really care for Fedex because you have to be there to sign for your stuff. Perhaps in like an apt it would be nice but if you have a house or live on a farm' date=' just leave it man. UPS all the way.[/quote']UPS is far superior to Fedex, although I was impressed at how quickly fedex got my iPod from China to ND. Also, I just got a Fedex package yesterday, and was worried as it was being delivered to my apt. UPS will always deliver to work if I am not at my apartment (I left a note once and they remember). At anyrate, I left fedex a signed note, hoping they wouldn't leave me a stupid ticket to sign, asking them to deliver to work, or just leave it with a neighbor. I was pleasantly surprised that they actually chose to leave it with a neighbor. They did however take my note, I assume because they needed the signature?
The nice thing about Fedex around here is the lady knows me and where I work. So she will even make a special trip and drop my package off at work for me here instead of me waiting to get home to get it. It works out great.

UPDATE: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa! I just checked the status and it say on vehicle for delivery! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :-D :-D :-D

Back