E3 2017 convention

Most interesting game I saw at E3 from anyone at this point has got to be Super Mario Odyssey the trailer for that just looked kinda nuts.

So it's basically Grand Theft Auto but with Mario?

That is a much longer trailer than they showed at the event.  Did you even watch it though @nodle, cuz ti shows a lot of no so very GTA type stuff that you seemed to completely not know about based on your comment.  Seems like you watched a couple seconds and called it good.

Funny how many people oohed and awwwed at Nintendo abotu their event though - given some of the biggest announced games (Metroid Prime 4 and a Pokemon game) were simply said to be in development.  No game play, no dates, not even a picture or a screenshot.

Did you even watch it though @nodle
No.

Seems like you watched a couple seconds and called it good.
I did not watch it all.

Metroid Prime 4 and a Pokemon game
Nintendo has to give the Fans boys something. But better than what Skyrim revealed.

Fan boys huh? Nope doesn't apply to anyone here...OH WAIT you crap on anything not Sony like a typical fan boy. Face it, you are a Sony D sucking fan boy like the rest. Not sure how many times I have said it but just be a fan of games. Why does it matter which company wins? It shouldn't. Just enjoy games and shut up.

Oh Hey, another God of War, Uncharted and a remake of an old game Shaow of the Colossus....So much new and exciting hype! 

Oh wait, Nintendo with a great looking Mario and another Metroid? That's old and boring franchises.

Microsoft with the most powerful system soon to be released, BC of original XBox games, a new Forza and all that? Still junk...

Fan boys huh? Nope doesn't apply to anyone here...OH WAIT you crap on anything not Sony like a typical fan boy. Face it, you are a Sony D sucking fan boy like the rest. Not sure how many times I have said it but just be a fan of games. Why does it matter which company wins? It shouldn't. Just enjoy games and shut up.Oh Hey, another God of War, Uncharted and a remake of an old game Shaow of the Colossus....So much new and exciting hype! 
Oh wait, Nintendo with a great looking Mario and another Metroid? That's old and boring franchises.

Microsoft with the most powerful system soon to be released, BC of original XBox games, a new Forza and all that? Still junk...
So basically your saying every maker is junk?

V9cBHF9erlvKB3Hi5vPw7AKaav3VWkwdjPM8WjN5eMU.png

I don't get it everyone is saying Nintendo blew away everyone at E3 this year. Did they?

dINz9-exwODZes_VO2IMHk-NwMklz-WP20700j70v-I.jpg

XtdQ67G.jpg

I don't get it everyone is saying Nintendo blew away everyone at E3 this year. Did they?
Nintendo fans get hyped over very little.  I mean the Mario they showed looked pretty cool, but there were other cool games shown at other cool shows.As far as I can tell, everyone says Nintendo wins because they showed a picture that said Metroid Prime 4, with smaller text saying it was in development now.  Then they also had a guy show one pokemon fighting game no one cares about also just mention that they were indeed working on a new mainline Pokemon game for the Switch.

So essentially, supposedly Nintendo wins for saying that two games people want are in development.  No dates, both games likely over 2 years away, so on and so forth - but people that love Nintendo will take any little bit of good news they can get and make a big deal of it I guess

Back