Cheesemakers union

If God grants you stunning looks and a gay tendency (Nodle)....why not use those gifts to your advantage.

If God grants you stunning looks and a gay tendency (Nodle)....why not use those gifts to your advantage.
Whoa Whoa Whoa your saying I have stunning looks? Who is sounding gay now? I don't tell other men that I have stunning looks.

G is stunning though.

So I hear my boss telling his boss on Friday that "we should be so busy that we shouldn't be sitting at all, we shouldn't have time to sit in an office chair and that sitting is a privilege". Oh how I love my job. :confused:

So I hear my boss telling his boss on Friday that "we should be so busy that we shouldn't be sitting at all, we shouldn't have time to sit in an office chair and that sitting is a privilege". Oh how I love my job. :confused:
Honestly, that's a terrible frame of mind he has. That's called a crappy work environment, and something worse to come.

Went in to talk to the main boss about some stuff today and he started talking about this. Basically he said in 2015 alot of business plan on closing the doors around here. He even said we might all get pay cuts unless business picks up. Ya not happening. :rolleyes:

Went in to talk to the main boss about some stuff today and he started talking about this. Basically he said in 2015 alot of business plan on closing the doors around here. He even said we might all get pay cuts unless business picks up. Ya not happening. :rolleyes:
I don't remember you talking about any raises during this oil boom. What a dirt bag.

I don't remember you talking about any raises during this oil boom. What a dirt bag.
Yes alot to the story but basically let's just say they live a very high class lifestyle with all the toys. I make them more than plenty to cover what I bring in. But they separate the business and their lifestyle as a separate entity. But then again you can't come in and double your prices in an age when things get cheaper. There is alot to it, but basically since the area will be hurting they plan on making us pay for it. Sorry to get off topic, this is more of a thread for the Cheesemaker Union.

Yes alot to the story but basically let's just say they live a very high class lifestyle with all the toys. I make them more than plenty to cover what I bring in. But they separate the business and their lifestyle as a separate entity. But then again you can't come in and double your prices in an age when things get cheaper. There is alot to it, but basically since the area will be hurting they plan on making us pay for it. Sorry to get off topic, this is more of a thread for the Cheesemaker Union.
Well, I just got cussed at and was threatened by the caller that he "would go over my head".Making cheese doesn't sound bad right now.

Under $2 by the end of January?
Wife works for a farmer south of outpost 5. That is what he says. It maybe conjecture, but he does pretty well for himself.But really, the jig is up. In order for the Saudi's (& OPEC overall) to maintain relevance in the global stage, this is how they react. They will flood the market with cheap oil.

This should be the take away: The one with the most oil at the end wins! Let OPEC sell cheap oil. We drive for cheap! In the end they ride camels, We ride in monster trucks!

Wife works for a farmer south of outpost 5. That is what he says. It maybe conjecture, but he does pretty well for himself.But really, the jig is up. In order for the Saudi's (& OPEC overall) to maintain relevance in the global stage, this is how they react. They will flood the market with cheap oil.
This should be the take away: The one with the most oil at the end wins! Let OPEC sell cheap oil. We drive for cheap! In the end they ride camels, We ride in monster trucks!
Maybe it's just me, but I'm missing what he means there?

Nah...I was frisky last night. I was trying correlate the source of info for the $2 gas comment.

The price of oil never should have gotten as high as it did. I don't mean to make light of it as I know it will directly impact people here. I have my own thoughts on oil in general that are suited for other threads.

The takeaway is that all the inputs to make cheese should be cheaper soon.

I have a problem with this whole "cutting wages" thing. How can you take away something from somebody that they have worked hard for. I mean my wage I get took me many years to reach by working hard, and for a company to take that away just because they are doing bad shouldn't be allowed. They should have their wage decresed not the people that have climbed the ladder for it.

I have a problem with this whole "cutting wages" thing. How can you take away something from somebody that they have worked hard for. I mean my wage I get took me many years to reach by working hard, and for a company to take that away just because they are doing bad shouldn't be allowed. They should have their wage decresed not the people that have climbed the ladder for it.
You should have a problem with that. That is a horrible position to be in. Your boss sounds like a dirt bag.

Well that's the final straw for me today. Came in to work and now I have to fill out a sheet for every hour that I work that I have to turn in at the end of the day or "I don't get paid". Plus I love how only three of use have to do this, does everyone else? Nope. Getting my resume ready. I'm not living in this Nazi camp anymore. :mad:

Well that's the final straw for me today. Came in to work and now I have to fill out a sheet for every hour that I work that I have to turn in at the end of the day or "I don't get paid". Plus I love how only three of use have to do this, does everyone else? Nope. Getting my resume ready. I'm not living in this Nazi camp anymore. :mad:
:eek: Wow, just wow. You need to get out of there. They are going down the road of even heavier micromanaging which actually makes things worse in the long run for everyone. Get. Out. Now. And who the h&|| are they to say that you can't get paid, that's insane that they are doing that.

I was just telling @jmanz I wonder if I should write on there that I spent this morning updating my resume? ;)

But I seriously did lol

This place is like a roller coaster, just about the time things settle down something new comes along. Hopefully @C Pav will put a good word in for me like I did for him. ;)

Back