New server room almost done

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well not really a room but more like a closet. I have a nice roomy closet in my computer room. This weekend I cleaned it up and set up my server in there. It's nice and orginized now. I was just waiting to pick up a new UPS today to put in it. I just have a little more wiring to do in it and it should be done. I will post some pics of it when its completely finished.

Sounds intriguing, will be interesting to see.

Well not really a room but more like a closet. I have a nice roomy closet in my computer room. This weekend I cleaned it up and set up my server in there. It's nice and orginized now. I was just waiting to pick up a new UPS today to put in it. I just have a little more wiring to do in it and it should be done. I will post some pics of it when its completely finished.
How is it coming along? Working on it this weekend?

How is it coming along? Working on it this weekend?
I have to pick up a new wireless card after work. I was using a 802.11b card and the transfers were slowwwwwwww. So I'm gonna grab a G card. The only thing really left in there is I want a power outlet put on the floor in the closet. But I don't feel comfortable doing it myself so I am going to wait till my dad comes over and have him do it.

Update:http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/9232/wires0tf.jpg
That is an awesome server room. I wish I could work on something so nice. I particularily like the trouble light hanging there.

Update:http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/9232/wires0tf.jpg
That is an awesome server room. I wish I could work on something so nice. I particularily like the trouble light hanging there.
except for that one cable that's plugged into the wrong port. :)

I think you got loop back. Have to unplug one by one to find where it's coming from.

I believe the proper tools for correcting any problems that arise in this case are gasoline and matches.

Back