New server room almost done

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well not really a room but more like a closet. I have a nice roomy closet in my computer room. This weekend I cleaned it up and set up my server in there. It's nice and orginized now. I was just waiting to pick up a new UPS today to put in it. I just have a little more wiring to do in it and it should be done. I will post some pics of it when its completely finished.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Well not really a room but more like a closet. I have a nice roomy closet in my computer room. This weekend I cleaned it up and set up my server in there. It's nice and orginized now. I was just waiting to pick up a new UPS today to put in it. I just have a little more wiring to do in it and it should be done. I will post some pics of it when its completely finished.
How is it coming along? Working on it this weekend?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
How is it coming along? Working on it this weekend?
I have to pick up a new wireless card after work. I was using a 802.11b card and the transfers were slowwwwwwww. So I'm gonna grab a G card. The only thing really left in there is I want a power outlet put on the floor in the closet. But I don't feel comfortable doing it myself so I am going to wait till my dad comes over and have him do it.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Update: