nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The new mario games looks kinda cool.

LINK

That does look pretty cool. Taking a page out of the NES book and revamping it

That does look pretty cool. Taking a page out of the NES book and revamping it
Yes sir, pretty sweet. I thought the player was drunk during the first couple of levels but rebounded later quite nicely. :smt030

I am getting that for sure.

I am getting that for sure.
I should probably just look it up, but will ask anyway, anyone know what system it is supposed to be for? Gamecube, Revolution(or whatever the new one is gonna be), or is it one of the hand helds

Revolution, I believe.

I checked wal mart for it today but did ot have it. Dang it. Soon, very soon.

I just picked up this game today at wal mart. I will give my impressions once I get time to play it.

I just picked up this game today at wal mart. I will give my impressions once I get time to play it.
I'm jealous, let me know how it is.

that does look like a fun fun game.

I saw an article today from Wired.com (i think) that claimed this was the best DS game released to date. Having never played a DS i couldn't say, but let us know what you think Corey.

I saw an article today from Wired.com (i think) that claimed this was the best DS game released to date. Having never played a DS i couldn't say' date=' but let us know what you think Corey.[/quote']I just wish they would have got away from the whole "stylus" thing.

Updates?

I played the first level of the gae and so far it's really fun. The first several levels were remakes on old levels but with added graphics and the new gameplay. They did add some areas into those levels as well. It takes a bit to get used to but just so you know, the gameplay does not use the touchpad. The mini games and selecting worlds does. I love it so far and will add more thoughts when I play more.

Back