Intelligence Contractor Is Charged in First Leak Case Under Trump

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I bet this girl thought she was doing something for "the movement" or felt empowered. I bet she doesn't realize how serious it is to divulge secret like that. When you take an oath for secrecy it's serious. You can even be punished by death. If I was this administration I would make an example out of the first person caught. If this was back in the WWII days you can bet your ass she would be put to death. I don't see it happening this time around though. We live in a digital world, she should had known she would had been caught.

An intelligence contractor was charged with sending a classified report about Russia’s interference in the 2016 election to the news media, the Justice Department announced Monday, the first criminal leak case under President Trump.
Source

Something is fishy.

However, what is most perplexing is that her anti-Trump tirades and her anti-government, liberal leanings were all part of the public record at the time she was hired as a NSA contractor for Pluribus in February. How she succeeded in receiving top secret level clearance with such a highly politicized public record remains a mystery.
NSA Leaker Called Trump A "Piece Of Shit", Is A Fan Of Bernie Sanders

Read an article saying her mom is scared for her daughter and that they will make her "disappear". Look I don't want harm or anything to come to anyone but get your "movement" garbage out of here. I am sick of the dislike, despite the crazy state of the nation, for the president and government. She got in too deep and life is over...

I agree @nodle about in past times this would be, and still should be, an act of treason. No respect for this country anymore.

It's been a free-for-all now that Trump got in. It's ok to leak state secrets because he is a "dictator." /sarc

I wonder if Comey's admission of leaking classified materials will get him an adjacent cell?

I wonder if Comey's admission of leaking classified materials will get him an adjacent cell?
It should. I heard last night that there will be things coming out soon in regards to more meetings he had with Lynch as it related to Clinton's emails. Stay tuned.

Another thing I would like to add is how Comey tried to come off as some weak, intimidated guy in fear of the President. This is a very calculated guy, he's held top jobs all the way along in his career and the head of the FBI. You don't get that job by being a pushover. I believe it was all a setup to ensnare the President. Instead of advising the President that they shouldn't speak in confidence, he rushed to his vehicle to document the conversation like a snake in the grass. It was a gotcha game and he wanted to use those memos to harm the Pres instead of working along side of him to better the country. Don't buy into his "ah shucks" "Lordy" garbage. He knows how to play a room.

Apparently this girl is dumb, she googled how to, and if they track classified information being pulled off a server. Of course the do! It would show your logged in session under your username/password. Plus most of those systems uses your military id card/contractor id card inserted on top of that! It will be timestamped for every move you make. Plus if she googled it on her work machine??? Anyways she used the term documents, so they are thinking she took more, plus they can't find the flash drive. I love her lawyers remarks about it was just plugging in a flash drive no big deal no harm in that. Any computer person knows there is major harm in that, think of stuff that can spread and all the "call home" functions that can be embedded in the chips themselves like the Russian put in their flash drives. I know this was probably the lowest form of classified information, because there is no way she could pass the monthly lie detector tests on the higher stuff with questions about her loyalty. I don't feel bad for her one bit. And that Comey is nothing but a show boater. He likes being in the spotlight now that he was fired, the head of the NSA you should never ever hear his name in the news. They are suppose to blend in. If your name is coming up there is a problem. This was the NSA not the FBI also, you are almost at the top of everything. He was not dumb like @jmanz said. He he leaked he should be tried, him alone admitting that they should had cuffed him right there. He just wants the publicity to hopefully get a book deal now since his career is over.

Apparently this girl is dumb, she googled how to, and if they track classified information being pulled off a server. Of course the do! It would show your logged in session under your username/password. Plus most of those systems uses your military id card/contractor id card inserted on top of that! It will be timestamped for every move you make. Plus if she googled it on her work machine??? Anyways she used the term documents, so they are thinking she took more, plus they can't find the flash drive. I love her lawyers remarks about it was just plugging in a flash drive no big deal no harm in that. Any computer person knows there is major harm in that, think of stuff that can spread and all the "call home" functions that can be embedded in the chips themselves like the Russian put in their flash drives. I know this was probably the lowest form of classified information, because there is no way she could pass the monthly lie detector tests on the higher stuff with questions about her loyalty. I don't feel bad for her one bit. And that Comey is nothing but a show boater. He likes being in the spotlight now that he was fired, the head of the NSA you should never ever hear his name in the news. They are suppose to blend in. If your name is coming up there is a problem. This was the NSA not the FBI also, you are almost at the top of everything. He was not dumb like @jmanz said. He he leaked he should be tried, him alone admitting that they should had cuffed him right there. He just wants the publicity to hopefully get a book deal now since his career is over.
And to top it off, she kept journals pledging allegiance to the Taliban and how she hated America. I mean how stupid can a person be?Regarding Comey, you are right about him being a showboat. The head of the FBI shouldn't be political but he certainly was. These are prime examples of the "swamp" if I've ever seen. I watched and listened to his whole testimony. It was fascinating to see him subtlety work his scheme and narratives. A seasoned pro and not in a good way.

I hate to say it but all this "Leak" stuff is getting out of control. The country to set an example, let people know how serious betraying our country is. Firing squad anyone?

I hate to say it but all this "Leak" stuff is getting out of control. The country to set an example, let people know how serious betraying our country is. Firing squad anyone?
It makes me wonder what else he and his department has divulged to the media for political purposes. This revelation is a big deal.

And to top it off, she kept journals pledging allegiance to the Taliban and how she hated America. I mean how stupid can a person be?Regarding Comey, you are right about him being a showboat. The head of the FBI shouldn't be political but he certainly was. These are prime examples of the "swamp" if I've ever seen. I watched and listened to his whole testimony. It was fascinating to see him subtlety work his scheme and narratives. A seasoned pro and not in a good way.
It just seems too slam dunk. How could anyone be that retarded? Could this be a ruse of some kind? She got paid to have a persona? Quietly let her out the back.

It just seems too slam dunk. How could anyone be that retarded? Could this be a ruse of some kind? She got paid to have a persona? Quietly let her out the back.
I wouldn't be too surprised I guess at this point.

You are right. They use CAC. Common Access Cards. Two factor authentication. You would think steps would have been taken after snowden. 

Back