Cyberpunk 2077

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This game gonna be huge!

One of the biggest reveals is that Cyberpunk 2077 will be a first-person game, with the studio leaving behind the third-person camera that it used in the Witcher series. Also unlike the studio's previous major RPG, players will be able to select a male or female character at the start of the game and customize the appearance as they see fit, since cutscenes will switch the camera to outside angles. The character will be fully voiced and is named V.

Anyone picking up the game? Quite the hype around it.

cyberpunk-2077-reversible-cover.original.jpg

Sounds like quite the buggy game out the door, even with the extra time to work on all the bugs they took.

Sounds like quite the buggy game out the door, even with the extra time to work on all the bugs they took.
I know there was a big D1 patch for it too. I haven't read a lot, but I watched a bit of some folks playing it to get a better idea of what the game even was. Most have said it is a tremendous game, with some fixable flaws/bugs that need to be addressed. Not unplayable though.

Man this game is taking quite a lot of heat with all it's bugs lately.

Everything is just fine guys.

ny1ztu3wv5561.jpg

tk31x7iah8561.jpg

Honestly I think people are just blowing things way out of proportion for this game for some reason. Maybe because of the companies track record and having already delayed launch a few times. Either way, I've spent some time watching a few different folks play through and it doesn't seem unplayable and like something they can release patches for... Had this come out on old consoles with cartridges and no update capabilities it would be horrendous - but that's true for pretty much every game released these days.

Honestly I think people are just blowing things way out of proportion for this game for some reason. Maybe because of the companies track record and having already delayed launch a few times. Either way, I've spent some time watching a few different folks play through and it doesn't seem unplayable and like something they can release patches for... Had this come out on old consoles with cartridges and no update capabilities it would be horrendous - but that's true for pretty much every game released these days.
I think people just grew impatient, and once the game came out it wasn’t exactly what they thought it would be.

Wow what a flop. Sony is pulling it from their store offering refunds.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/cyberpunk-2077-refunds/

SIE strives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction; therefore we will begin to offer a full refund for all gamers who have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store. SIE will also be removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store until further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should not have attempted to support Xbox One or PS4 and gone with new console only. I know folks playing this on Series S and having a blast, so it seems to me like the real big issues are the last gen consoles. Can't have ground breaking new things and support old things at the same time. If I had the time/interest I wouldn't be afraid to buy this for my Series X though, given experience I know people are having on the S. Removal from the Sony store entirely seems a bit drastic to me, unless the PS5 is also having huge problems with it for some reason. Removing it for PS4 would make sense though

Xbox turn...

Microsoft now has a warning up on their PC page before you buy that the game is chocked full of bugs.

I see this game is down to $10 everywhere. This was one flop of a game.

So, it seems like the developer has improved from launch, they are continuously working on it, and some say it's a great game now. Has anyone played it? Now that I have been watching the anime, I am thinking about picking it up for the Xbox.

200.gif

F it, looks like I am picking this up tonight.

Back