New Dawn of War expansion

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Dawn of War : Dark Crusade

For those of you that haven't played this game its a good RTS game. This would be the closest game to Starcraft that I have ever played.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I think I'm gonna go pick up the expansion "Winter Assault" today after work. I forgot how good this game was!

Watch some of the videos.

LINK

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
did you get the expansion then admin? if so' date=' do you likes?[/quote']
The expansion doesn't come out till fall of 2006, but I did pick up the Winter assualt package yesterday.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Just installed it last night. I haven't really played it yet. I just played a quick match to get back into it. It's really a fun game if you like RTS games. Most of the games I buy I get bored with real fast and never play through the stories. But this game actually do.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
I just got Dawn of War original from nodle so I can get owned by him online just like the old days with Unreal and stuff. I promise we will get back to gaming man.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I just got Dawn of War original from nodle so I can get owned by him online just like the old days with Unreal and stuff. I promise we will get back to gaming man.

You better keep your promise :smt075

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members

You better keep your promise :smt075
Can you call Tina and get permission for me :smt010 ?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well I picked this up today, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet though. After I install it I will let you know what I think.