What's new
Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Nespresso makers

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Does anyone have a Nespresso maker, or have they every tried one? Seems like they have a new model out that uses centrifugal force to push the water though the coffee. The pods are a little more expensive than a Keurig, but they are suppose to be way better.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
After watching some Youtube videos late last night, I think I got it figured out. I made one hell of a cappuccino this morning. :coffee:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Nespresso customer service is quite good, they have a 24/7 telephone number. I forgot to add something to my cart and they took care of me. Great service!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I was kinda on the fence on this machine. But after using it now I am having a hard time going back to my Keurig. I mean nothing against my Keurig, but it just seems to taste more 'artificial' after drinking the Nespresso coffee.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I was kinda on the fence on this machine. But after using it now I am having a hard time going back to my Keurig. I mean nothing against my Keurig, but it just seems to taste more 'artificial' after drinking the Nespresso coffee.
We haven't used our Keurig for about 6 months or so. Went back to the old school pot of coffee with filter etc.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Just placed another order for some espresso pods. Their coffee pods are ok, but the espresso is where this baby shines.