Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Nerf toys

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Has anyone else seen all the new Nerf guns lately? Man I really want to pick up a few. Me and cpav saw some this morning at a store, they have ammo packs, vests, sniper guns, gatling guns, clips etc. The darts aren't even the same as when I grew up. They look really good now.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Sometimes they are a little tempting, but really not much good to me other than I could harass the dogs. On the other hand I've looked at water guns the past couple summers for some reason or another and they seem to have gone downhill from what I remember the good ol' super soakers being.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ya you want something, but don't really have a reason to get one. I guess it's just something inside of you missing being a kid.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
You just need some properly aged nephews. That was my excuse. Target had one of the large vulcan cannons on sale for cheap.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I had my share of Nerf toys/guns. I also recently picked up a couple of Nerf Turbo footballs in the box that are a hot commodity now days.