Need help finding a story

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ok i have been looking online for a story and maybe someone else can dig it up. I saw it on tv awhile ago about soldiers being drained of their blood during World War 2 i believe. It had something to do with trying to scare the other soldiers, but alot of people said it was because of the CIA testing out a "super soldier" or creature. It is suppose to resemble the el chupacabra. Can anyone dig anything up on this story? Even the announcer said it was try about the bodies being drained on purpose and the CIA admitting it.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
No this was something about when world war 2 was going on they kept finding dead soldiers with all their blood drained. The CIA or something admitted to it being true but the said that the soldiers did it to scare the other soldiers on the other side. But some say it was from testing they had been doing with dogs, theses sort of super soldiers that they could let loose and land and they would basically kill everything in sight. Some say that they are still doing testing with them and that is why all the animals related with the el chupacabra come up with their blood drained. Apparently the U.S. own the island where they are doing the testing, and when they find these animals the military shows up and takes over the scene.