NBA JAM

F

fserna

OldSchool game that I would play when I was growing up .. I remember going to the grocery store just to play this game  :Thumbs Up:

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
I remember when this game out.  It was huge at our school.  In each room, there was a TV for Channel One (during home room in the AM.)  Anyway, at lunch hour, one of the teachers let someone hook up a Super Nintendo and during the whole lunch hour there was an unofficial Tournament. 

F

fserna

I remember when this game out.  It was huge at our school.  In each room, there was a TV for Channel One (during home room in the AM.)  Anyway, at lunch hour, one of the teachers let someone hook up a Super Nintendo and during the whole lunch hour there was an unofficial Tournament. 
I remember being in Home Room  :Thumbs Up:

F

fserna

I remember using the cheat codes to get the president and make them a little smaller I think? I don't recall, but was a good game

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
I remember when it first hit the arcades. Shaq was in it and I always used the magic just for him. Then when it came out on the consoles they took him out due to him being in his own game Shaq-Fu. I spent so many hours playing those games in arcades and on the genesis. One afternoon a friend and I played a whole season together while my brother and one of his played throuh one as well. We alternated between each season. My friend and I would play one of our games then they would play.

jjl

Members
Members
I remember when it first hit the arcades. Shaq was in it and I always used the magic just for him. Then when it came out on the consoles they took him out due to him being in his own game Shaq-Fu. I spent so many hours playing those games in arcades and on the genesis. One afternoon a friend and I played a whole season together while my brother and one of his played throuh one as well. We alternated between each season. My friend and I would play one of our games then they would play.
that was back when nick anderson didn't suck!

i think that was the best basketball game ever. nba live and nba 2k are ok, but they don't compare to nba jam

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I also enjoyed Tecmo Super Basketball on the SNES.  Damn solid game.