Valentines Day Idea

jmanz

Reaction score
http://www.gadling.com/2007/02/07/va...ile-high-club/

Valentine's Idea: Join the Mile High Club!

Posted Feb 7th 2007 7:01AM by Willy Volk

Filed under: Airlines, Holiday Ideas

If the idea of getting freaky while you're miles in the air turns you on, then maybe chartering a flight should be on your short list of things to do for Valentine's. Surprisingly (or not), a small but growing market for people wanting to get their high-altitude lovin' on has emerged recently. Featuring comfy, private spaces -- big enough for rolling around but small enough for two (give or take) -- charter flights for people wanting to join the mile high club have sprung up all over. For example:

In Georgia, Mile High Atlanta charges $299 for an hour-long flight in a Piper Cherokee Six. In addition to private time, participants get to swig from a complimentary bottle of champagne and "keep your sheets as a souvenir of this special event." For that kind of money, laundry services should be included.

In the UK, Mile High Flights launches from Gloucestershire on a twin-engined Piper Aztec. After receiving champagne and strawberries, couples board their private love jet and cruise a mile in the sky. Prices range from 250 for a "Quickie" (30 minutes), and go up to 750 for a "VIP" (90 minutes). Upon conclusion, participants get a certificate. What? No sheets!?

Don't like tiny planes? Maybe you have several girlfriends? Chicago's classily-named Boomboom Plane has a 20-seat jet available for charter. You get what you pay for, I guess, as the Boomboom Plane goes for $1000/hour.

Mile High AZ ("We're just plane naughty!") charges $600 for 90 minutes -- after you pay the $150 annual due.

Cincinnati's Flamingo Air offers 1-hour flights, a private curtained cabin, champagne, chocolates and "one very discreet pilot" for $299.

So how did everyones Valentines day turn out?

Aside from being a sociological construct, pretty well.

So far so good here.  The flowers that were delivered went over well.  Now I am just waiting for the tremendous supper I'm getting when the gal gets home from work.

Mine went good also, she loved the flowers and all the ladies at work were jealous.

I guess when they say they don't want anything, they actually don't mean it???  :smt102

Na i was just messin, i got her that printer deal but that was a week earlier.  I nice e card with some poetry (that I found online) was the get our of jail free card.

Na i was just messin, i got her that printer deal but that was a week earlier.  I nice e card with some poetry (that I found online) was the get our of jail free card.
She get you anything?

I got laid for Valentines Day, ;)   just what I wanted!!lol

Back