MySpace

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Does anyone on here have a myspace page? I held back and didn't sign up despite getting emails that such and such has signed up for myspace and is inviting your for quite a while, but then eventually i had enough people getting after me i signed up.

I then did nothing with it and only logged in when i was notified that someone had sent me a message (while cursing they couldn't just send the damn email to my email address rather than this blasted myspace business)

So at anyrate, I got bored today so off an on i've been attempting to learn how to change the look of my "space" They sure don't make it all that easy, but at least now the page isn't a complete eye sore

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Don't even get me going on myspace. I can't wait for people to burn out of it and for it to go away. I hate it so bad I won't even go there. If you ask me its an easy place for people to have a webpage that don't know HTML. :smt097 It's basically a big "teen" hangout.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Don't even get me going on myspace. I can't wait for people to burn out of it and for it to go away. I hate it so bad I won't even go there. If you ask me its an easy place for people to have a webpage that don't know HTML. :smt097 It's basically a big "teen" hangout.

lol

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I know how you feel, it took a lot of whining from a few of my friends to get me to sign up at the dumb thing in the first place. Yesterday's experience with trying to customize the layout and look was interesting. I can't believe how retarded it is.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I know how you feel' date=' it took a lot of whining from a few of my friends to get me to sign up at the dumb thing in the first place. Yesterday's experience with trying to customize the layout and look was interesting. I can't believe how retarded it is.[/quote']

I will give the guy that created it props though. He took such a simple idea, and made it easy to use scripts etc. to change the lookout of the page so the kids think they have their own webpage. If you ask me what he should do now that everyone has signed up is start charging a montly fee like a dating site (which it basically is) and then since the people are already hooked, and they wouldn't want to loose their "friends", they would pay. Hook, line, and sinker...

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator