nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Anyone heard of this player?

http://www.musikcube.com/

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Can't say that I have, have you tested it out at all? Any features to cause a hype?

By the way nodle, if you need a good player in a linux environment check out Amarok if you haven't.  Just got a friend of mine to switch to it and I think it impressed him as much as myself in comparison to other players I've tried in linux

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Can't say that I have, have you tested it out at all? Any features to cause a hype?

By the way nodle, if you need a good player in a linux environment check out Amarok if you haven't.  Just got a friend of mine to switch to it and I think it impressed him as much as myself in comparison to other players I've tried in linux
ya Amarok is awesome. I guess they are working on a windows version but will still be awhile. I did just try this app out and I like it alot more than what I thought i would. Small and fast and simple. The only think is no Ipod intergration :(

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members

ya Amarok is awesome. I guess they are working on a windows version but will still be awhile. I did just try this app out and I like it alot more than what I thought i would. Small and fast and simple. The only think is no Ipod intergration :(
iPod integration may be around the corner though, thanks to DVD Jon

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Just wanted to bump to say how awesome this player is, fast, light, and simple. Just the way it should be.