Whoops, someone messed up

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol

X-rated font used on third-grade handout

MONROE, N.Y. - School officials apologized after an X-rated font was used on a third-grade spelling packet handed out to parents. The font showed male and female stick figures in provocative poses to form the letters of the alphabet.

Officials with the Monroe-Woodbury School District in Orange County apologized last week after parents at Pine Tree Elementary School were given the spelling packet at an open house.

Administrators said the teacher did not use the font intentionally.

Monroe is about 45 miles northwest of New York City.

SOURCE

What i'm wondering is why was the font on the computer? I've ran across it before on the web, but I'm pretty sure it isn't a standard font

What i'm wondering is why was the font on the computer? I've ran across it before on the web' date=' but I'm pretty sure it isn't a standard font[/quote']Same thing I was thinking. I know Microsoft wouldn't just let that Font slip in lol

What i'm wondering is why was the font on the computer? I've ran across it before on the web' date=' but I'm pretty sure it isn't a standard font[/quote']Same thing I was thinking. I know Microsoft wouldn't just let that Font slip in lol
Well, ya never know, maybe it came packaged with WGA

lol nice!

\Not to sound ignorant but, what's WGA?

=windows genuine advantage

=windows genuine advantage
Ah............Genuine Disadvantage

Back