What's new

Mp3 players

nodle

Administrator
What type do you own?

podRalf.gif

jthock

LOL nice. Apple does extremely well with what they do with ipod, although I could stand not to use itunes

nodle

Administrator
LOL nice. Apple does extremely well with what they do with ipod' date=' although I could stand not to use itunes[/quote']Ya I love my Ipod but hate using Itunes. It's not to bad once you get use to it but they need to change alot of little things in it.

ndboarder

I'd like to have an Ipod, but currently I have an iRiver player that I got as a gift, and a couple of old Rio players from back when MP3 players first started coming out

nodle

Administrator
I'd like to have an Ipod' date=' but currently I have an iRiver player that I got as a gift, and a couple of old Rio players from back when MP3 players first started coming out[/quote']
I heard the Iriver's make nice products.

ndboarder

I'd like to have an Ipod' date=' but currently I have an iRiver player that I got as a gift, and a couple of old Rio players from back when MP3 players first started coming out[/quote']I heard the Iriver's make nice products.
Yeah, it's not a bad little device. Works well for rollerblading, bike rides, etc... and if i get sick of the songs I have on it for some reason there's the FM tuner as well.

jmanz

The only mp3 player I own is the alpine deck thats in my car. It gets the job done.

ndboarder

The only mp3 player I own is the alpine deck thats in my car. It gets the job done.
You want one? I know of an iRiver that you could pick up at a reasonable pirce :wink: Might be handy on say a long flight...

jmanz

You want one? I know of an iRiver that you could pick up at a reasonable pirce :wink: Might be handy on say a long flight...
hmmmm, I may have to consider such a thing.