The perpetual "what are you currently playing?" thread

haha, Madden 16 for XBox One, Gears of War Ultimate Edition for XBox one, Never Alone for XBox One, Project Spark for XBox One. Haven't played Rare Replay on it for a while. I also started that The Deer God to give it a try. Oh and Super Mega Baseball for the XBox One as well.

haha, Madden 16 for XBox One, Gears of War Ultimate Edition for XBox one, Never Alone for XBox One, Project Spark for XBox One. Haven't played Rare Replay on it for a while. I also started that The Deer God to give it a try. Oh and Super Mega Baseball for the XBox One as well.
How is that The Deer God? I was looking at that. I though for sure you would be playing the "Shower with your Dad simulator".

Assuming Super Mega Baseball on XBox One is the same on PC, I'd like to know what you think of it..

How is that The Deer God? I was looking at that. I though for sure you would be playing the "Shower with your Dad simulator".
The Deer god is meh. Run right, right, jump, run right...attack I guess but no clear idea of what to actually do. Not terrible just "simple" and confusing.

Assuming Super Mega Baseball on XBox One is the same on PC, I'd like to know what you think of it..
I love it. Fun to play, controls are awesome and just a great baseball game. It's on the arcade side of play.

A bit of Arkham Knight here and there. I started the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, and some Destiny here and there yet as well. Of course in a week and a half when the new DLC for Destiny comes out, most other games will become neglected again.

Deer god is just a platformer right - so Mario-esque gameplay. Something about you were somehow turned into a deer and the ultimate goal is to beat the game and become human again or something...

I may have to give the Forza 6 demo a shot over the weekend if I get a chance too (even though the game will come out the same day as Destiny's Taken King) - I like their new ad, had a few old racing games I recall playing in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1OrTcfqBI

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I bought Nightmares From The Deep: The Cursed Heart. It's a fun and simple game so far.

Beat the game above this weekend. I think it was worth the money. Wish they had some more on there like this. I know Steam has tons.

Such on a slump, thinking about finishing Costume Quest 2 since I haven't beat it yet, and it's a good time of the year to play it.

Such on a slump, thinking about finishing Costume Quest 2 since I haven't beat it yet, and it's a good time of the year to play it.
Do it - terrible that you have it and have not completed.

Do it - terrible that you have it and have not completed.
Ya I am kinda ashamed of it. :(

So I finished up and beat Costume Quest 2 this weekend. Great game even though I enjoyed the original one better.

I did get a kick out of the wolf man costume and when you upgrade it then it becomes Teen Wolf.

Beat Guns, Gore and Cannoli on the XBox One so just have cleanup stuff left in it. Quite fun for an indie game. Side scrolling platforming shoot zombie type game. Worth looking into.

Madden 16 as well but I want to throw that at the wall. Try to find settings I can stand a chance and I just throw interceptions.

Project Spark since it's now all free and not that bad actually.

I beat Gears of War Ultimate Edition on insane difficulty the other day so I may try to do some cleanup in it or move on.

You still playing Destiny @ndboarder or did you get burnt out of it yet?

You still playing Destiny @ndboarder or did you get burnt out of it yet?
Still playing it, but I am burned out a bit too.  The taken king expansion was great - well worth it for those that played or those that want to get into it (given you now get all the content for one price).  I got through the new raid and started to burn out, then the hard mode version was made available - so there was fresh content.  Now I've beaten that a few times, the burn out is real, but so is the grind.  They keep you hooked by trying to keep doing it for chances at some better weapons or gear to get closer to the theoretical max level.  If they don't have any new content soon though I suspect my play time will drop more and more.  The other problem though is that my friends list primarily consists of people playing this, including my old CoD groupies.I have at least played a little Halo 5 and CoD to break things up on weeks where I find more play time.  With hockey season back though I've not really had a ton of game time anyway.

I am surprised that there isn't more talk about plans to add more expansions. It seems like it had a big enough following for them to release some big expansions. I guess they might be focusing on other games at the moment though. I know WoW is getting heavily worked on at the moment with the new expansion on it's way. 

I'm not entirely sure if more expansions are planned or not.  If they want to keep players engaged they will need them, but they might just let people move on and draw them back with Destiny 2 next fall

Back