The perpetual "what are you currently playing?" thread

Beat the main story on Forza Horizon. Started Max: Curse of the Brotherhood.

Now you can pass that Forza on to me.

I have been playing Tomb Raider on the 360 as well as Bloodrayne Betrayal on the 360. Off and on been playing MLB 15 on the PS4 and other games on the One.

Mostly Destiny when I've had play time here yet, with a sprinkle of Arkham Knight. I also played a bit of Rory McIlroy golf (formerly the Tiger Woods series). I haven't played a TW game in a couple years, so I may pick it up. For now I just made use of the 10 hour trial that was available through EA Access.

Beat Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Among the Sleep, (oxford comma) & Lifeless Planet. I think I'm gonna zerg through Fallout New Vegas before F4 comes out.

Beat Max: curse of the Brotherhood. Theses are my types of games. It was fun. Now I don't know what to play.

Beat Max: curse of the Brotherhood. Theses are my types of games. It was fun. Now I don't know what to play.
Have you tried "So Many Me" - one of the games currently free for Gold members? I have not, so I can't vouch for it, but the screenshots make it look like it could be a fun game.

Meh not my style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ori and the Blind Forest? Super Guacamelee? Valiant Hearts (I can't recall if you played this or not)?

Too bad you didn't keep up your gold and pick up the free stuff over the past year or two. You'd have a decent catalog of some different games to try out.

Ori and the Blind Forest? Super Guacamelee? Valiant Hearts (I can't recall if you played this or not)?Too bad you didn't keep up your gold and pick up the free stuff over the past year or two. You'd have a decent catalog of some different games to try out.
Ya Valiant Hearts and that snow wolf game looks like my style.

I'm kinda in a dry spell at the moment. Just waiting for some stuff to go on sale, besides that just fooling around in WoW.

FYI @nodle - Never Alone is on sale for gold members this week - 50% off I think

Just started "Everybody's Gone to the Rapture".

So what is everyone playing lately? I am on a huge dry spell. I have been playing "yard work" and the game sucks.

So what is everyone playing lately? I am on a huge dry spell. I have been playing "yard work" and the game sucks.
Come on! It has all you need.Seasonal quests: Mowing, weedeating, raking, shoveling.

quick missions like: stop your basement from flooding when the snow melts.

Choose your own loadouts.

Multiplayer.

Resource managment!

Ultimate replayablility!

It even has maketplace if you load the "garden DLC."

Back