All things World of Warcraft

i heard they're shifting to a model that involves releasing a new expansion every year
Really? Interesting. I personally think the last one they want to cover up asap and get away from garrisons.

So awesome! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Interesting. I personally think the last one they want to cover up asap and get away from garrisons.
yeah I read that the last lead designer wanted to push for yearly expansion releases in 2013 and the current guy, ion hazziwhatever is basically saying the same thing...what it basically means is they are running out of creative/long-term game design- which, admittedly, is hard to do because everyone has a different preference for MMOs especially
I think it could be a good thing, but the chief complaint/fear from hardcore WoW'ers is that you won't get as much time to really experience the expansions in depth - or that the expansions might completely lack depth

by depth I mean ... stuff to do or see

but yeah at the forefront, garrisons are the major complaint everyone has with WoW at the moment, including myself

@nodle that video... mandatory rep grind dance studio made me laugh

Well they could do some major tweaks to the garrison system that could make it much more efficient. Just a couple of things, put it in a "shift-zone" where it isn't really in the actually world, but you can easily access them from all major cities. Also, make it accessible by guildies. In fact, the best solution would be to just make them guild garrisons.

Well they could do some major tweaks to the garrison system that could make it much more efficient. Just a couple of things, put it in a "shift-zone" where it isn't really in the actually world, but you can easily access them from all major cities. Also, make it accessible by guildies. In fact, the best solution would be to just make them guild garrisons.
If your doing garrisons this is a must have add-on.http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/master-plan

I'm not one to believe leaks, but this one seems to match up with the Chinese leaks and actually seems plausible!

Posted by "Titan Friend" on MMO-Champion:

After the Gamescom announcement I got in contact with a buddy of mine who used to work on Titan, and then got moved to the Warcraft team. Asked a lot of questions relating to this leak, here's what I was able to gleam.

Classes

• There will be a new class.

• This class is already represented in Heroes of the Storm.

• The class has the option to use Hunter Weapons.

• He told me nothing about new races.

Characters

• Vol'jin will have his leadership tested. He will have to choose between his People or his Family.

• Vol'jin may step down from Warchief, if so he will appoint a different racial leader to be Warchief in his absence.

• Sylvanas will get a storyline, showing how she feels about the new pecking order in the Horde.

• He laughed when I asked if Sylvanas dies.

• His response to what Grom, Durotan, and Yrel will do in the expansion? "Watch the Archimonde cinematic again."

• Baine will have a role in the expansion, but he wouldn't say what.

• I wasn't told much about the Alliance, but I was told Jaina, Genn, Tyrande, and Malfurian will have storylines.

• Asked about Tyr and his Hand. Only response I got is "Tyr is not dead."

Villains

• Gul'dan is the way that Warlords ties into this expansion.

• He was sent into the Twisting Nether, and the Nether connects to all possible worlds.

• "Time is a flat circle."

• The Legion suffered a major setback in Hellfire Citadel, but they have a backup plan if Gul'dan can find a new way to summon them.

• Wouldn't say anything about Azshara, but would say "There will be an Old God."

• Asked about Sargeras, "Sargeras himself? No."

Our Future

• The level cap will be raised!

• The Devs like the idea of Garrisons, but privately acknowledge that the system left much to be desired.

• You will get a new "title" in the expansion. Only hint I got was "what title did you not get in Warlords that you should have?"

• They want to make Garrisons feel more optional, and enhance the RTS feeling of Garrisons. Talked about reforming how Garrison Resources are handled.

• We are considered living legends. Important characters will recognize us.

PvE

• They want to make Dungeons more complex, like miniature Raids.

• They also want more Dungeons.

• The three-raid formula worked well. A raid every 4 months seems likely.

PvP

• There will be new Arenas, they may also retire some existing arenas.

• Battlegrounds are in a good place right now.

• They have no plans to make new versions of spells just for PvP.

WoW Down to 5.6 Million Subscribers

Blizzard has their Q2 2015 earnings call today, announcing that WoW is down to 5.6 million subscribers at the end of Q2 2015. This is down 1.5 million from the Q1 2015 callthat listed WoW at 7.1 million subscribers.

Look who I found tonight.

8hv6UaH.jpg

BHbyTnX.jpg

Don't care...

Ok yes I care!

SHITS GETTING REAL!https://i.imgur.com/lej5dSj.gifBTW, I have had hands on that keyboard and it's nice!
Actually a newly built PC is in order!

Bitch I'm fabulous!

8tR1y6X.jpg

Back