Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Monthly shaving clubs

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I still use my titanium I think I recommended to you and you bought one time we went to walmart. I use the same blade for months.......and shave every other day. Sometimes I go 3 days on the weekends but anyway I usually get a great shave. About once every 3 months it's like I used a sand blaster and weed whacker but other than that no problems.
I'm the exact same way! My blades last a long time and I shave every other day. Not sure what Nodle's deal is? They should last a long time to where it is not a fiscal issue.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I'm the exact same way! My blades last a long time and I shave every other day. Not sure what Nodle's deal is? They should last a long time to where it is not a fiscal issue.
Sorry I guess I grow a man's beard and not peach fuzz like you guys.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So just received my new package the other day with fresh blades. I still have 2 left from my old pack. I have been using them at least twice per week then tossing, but they really want you to use one per week. I got my full bottle of the shave butter. Tried it again this morning and it does work alot better than shaving gel. In fact I had no bleed marks this time. Strange. They also sent me a trial of their after shave lotion. I must even as I sit here typing it the moisturizer seems to be working great still. I can still feel it on my face. So far I am loving the service and it is easy to add stuff to your order when needs. Plus I am saving tons of money!

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Sorry I guess I grow a man's beard and not peach fuzz like you guys.
I forgot that you shave your legs too so I can see how you go through blades so fast.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Not sold on these shave clubs being a great deal. I don't think a person really needs a new blade every week - unless they are a crappy blade to begin with. If I were shaving regularly I think I'd stick with the http://www.GilletteShaveClub.com option. I think I'd use a local discount retailer to pickup my orders to get a lower price and I think I'd spend less money per year this route than with a shave club. I would however spend more than I do now with the "just use an electric trimmer when whiskers get irritatingly long" plan.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Not sold on these shave clubs being a great deal. I don't think a person really needs a new blade every week - unless they are a crappy blade to begin with. If I were shaving regularly I think I'd stick with the http://www.GilletteShaveClub.com option. I think I'd use a local discount retailer to pickup my orders to get a lower price and I think I'd spend less money per year this route than with a shave club. I would however spend more than I do now with the "just use an electric trimmer when whiskers get irritatingly long" plan.
That's expensive! $4.44 per cartridge? I get 4 for $6.00 right now with free shipping. That's comparing the closest one to what I get now.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Had to switch my frequency to every 2 months now since I am getting quite the build up of blades. I am suppose to use a new one but I have been using each one twice (probably could even more). I have really saved tons using this company.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
They sent me a small sample of their "Dr. Carver's Miracle Repair Serum". I tried some awhile back and it seemed to work quite well. I must say since moving here though there is something in the water here that makes the hair on my face softer. I think they have more hard water in the area here. But let me tell you my shaves are some of the best I ever have had. The last time I had a shave this good was when I was in Jamaica. Shaving over here doesn't hurt anymore or irritate my skin at all.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Thought I would update this. Still loving the program. I have now gotten full bottle of "Dr. Carver's Miracle Repair Serum". Plus more shaving lotion. Also have some of their face lotion on the way. It's so convenient being able to get this stuff.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
My wife goes this morning "Don't they make a monthly deodorant club? I am tired of buying it for you". Well just googled and sure enough there is.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
@C Pav when are you going to get away from your 24k gold plated razors and shaving foam from the mountain streams of Switzerland and sign up? I just recently changed my plan, going to share my plan with my Dad so he can get them as well.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I got an email that my Dollar Shave price is going up $1.00 per month more now.