MLB2K7

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Well since I am a baseball fan, big time, and always love it when Spring hits I got this game for the 360. Last years game was pretty bad but they did a decent job this year. They improved the graphics and the game play. It's not the greatest but is a good improvement over last year.

I played one game last night, finally after having it for a week, and it was fun. I won 5 to nothing over the D Rays. I hit two home runs in the game as well.

I don't know why I I posted this but just wanted to say it's a better game then last year and can't wait to start my franchise with the White Sox.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Well since I am a baseball fan, big time, and always love it when Spring hits I got this game for the 360. Last years game was pretty bad but they did a decent job this year. They improved the graphics and the game play. It's not the greatest but is a good improvement over last year.

I played one game last night, finally after having it for a week, and it was fun. I won 5 to nothing over the D Rays. I hit two home runs in the game as well.

I don't know why I I posted this but just wanted to say it's a better game then last year and can't wait to start my franchise with the White Sox.
Sounds good.  Now I'm afraid we'll need you to break out God of War and give us an update on that one.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members

Sounds good.  Now I'm afraid we'll need you to break out God of War and give us an update on that one.
I'll try to but got a busy weekend. Fiance has a basketball tournament in Bismarck this weekend so going down there. I'll try today maybe at lunch, tonight, or Sunday.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Cool Corey, I should pickup up a baseball game to compliment nba2k7 and the future madden (possibly ncaa football as well)