3D and resin based printers

This was my latest print. Looks better in person.IMG_0273.JPG

@O-Tron when are you going to post some photos of your prints?

I should really print something new, what are you printing lately @O-Tron?

How To Get Clear Resin Prints - With Elegoo Transparent or Similar (3dprintguy.com.au)

1-1080x675.jpg

Well since I can't sleep at night I think it's time to break the old FDM printer out and get her up to date and working again. I know it's been way over a year. Going to work on it tomorrow. Nothing like being up at 4 a.m. looking up firmware changes.

man I spent all day yesterday getting my printer running again. I messed up thought and forgot to change the mm steps and the hotend crashing into the base and put a hole in it. Also my filament was to old and brittle.

Don't hear people talk about these anymore. Is there something else out there or did AI steal all the thunder?

Don't hear people talk about these anymore. Is there something else out there or did AI steal all the thunder?
Still around, it's just resin printers kinda stole the thunder from fem printers because of the details. Fdm punters are still around, and have gotten better, but you can buy a resin printer for the same price and it all depends on what you are doing with your prints. I am going to get my other fem printer out today and play with that.

Got my little fdm printer out and had fun printing ornaments on it today. She prints so good.

So I did some reading and research at work today, and when I got home up updated my little delta mini to Marlin, and did some tweaks. I just got done printing a test print and it was flawless. Pretty jacked. Might order a new power supply and do the 10w mod to it as well.

I might have to give this print a try.

Back