What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Max

Lol. We have a lot in common it seems. Collected a ton of these.

Out of the ones you posted I had: 1st pic top row: 5th one, green goblin bloodshot eye guy. 1st pic 2nd row: 5th one, brown goblin with black/red cyber eye. 2nd pic 1st row: 3rd one, black spider. 2nd pic 1st row: 5th one, yellow snake. 2nd pic, 2nd row: 3rd one, red triceratops

My personal favorite that I owned was 'Lava Lord'.

I lost his grappling arm on his right. If you look at his right knee you can see little ridges - those are the treads to a mini motorcycle that comes out of the knee cap (there are open-able hinges all over the toy, just like in the other ones). The head opened and the chest had a little lava laboratory area IIRC. His left arm was actually a detachable lava creature, the claw part is actually its tail.

I would pay quite a few pesos to get another Lava Lord.

Oh and we also had a few of the mega huge sets... one being a dragon's skull island theme one, I think.

Yep here it is, Dragon Island... lol

Top Bottom