The perpetual "what are you currently playing?" thread

If you are impressed by weather animations and water effects you should check out Sea of Thieves....

If you are impressed by weather animations and water effects you should check out Sea of Thieves....
I want to, but not on the PS4.

Lol... who's the one giving ever other platform a hard time with no real way to know either way now... P.S. It's on PC, you still have one of those right...

Re: Sea of Thieves - I've been playing it a fair amount. It is definitely not a game for everyone. Mostly it is a grind just for the sake of grind. It's a bit of a sailing simulator, in that you have to raise/lower/trim sails to catch wind, navigate with a map and compass, and so on and so forth. There's no mini map, there's no auto pilot. You could put in an hour of gathering loot just to have another player come sink your ship and steal it before you get to turn it in.

That's mostly the negatives of the game. Solo it gets boring fairly quickly, but with friends it's a lot of fun to sail, tackle skull forts or go cause grief for other players. Captured a few clips for @nodle. the SoT ones are pretty large. Note I've been playing from PC with friends that are on Xbox, so these aren't 4K clips, just 2K - but higher FPS

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgLhwyYW1Zq7p_lcSkNBNUDsSXJK5w

The waves are nice looking in that game. Thanks for the videos @ndboarder . :cool:

What has everyone been playing lately? Me just WoW (that is all that I have time for at the moment).

So what is everyone playing right now?

Playerunknown Battlegrounds mostly. Occasionally some Sea of Thieves and Destiny 2.

Things I currently hope to get around to someday:

We Happy Few

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (not yet out)

Playerunknown Battlegrounds mostly. Occasionally some Sea of Thieves and Destiny 2.Things I currently hope to get around to someday:
We Happy Few

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (not yet out)
AC Odyssey looks pretty sweet!

I picked up "The Last Guardian". Since it was from the makers of The Shadow of the Colossus (which is my favorite game of all time). I am really enjoying it so far, alot of similarities. There are some bad camera angles here and there, but this one is holding my interest.

The Last Guardian is amazing, it's one of those, I will just play a little bit longer type of games that turn into another 2 hours longer.

I ended up beating The Last Guardian last night. What a great game a 10/10 for me. I will agree about there being some camera issues and control issues here and there, but I think it was the only way with the animal being so animal like. I would love to see more releases like this in the future.

Still playing the Super Mario Bros U Deluxe. Still enjoying it so far!

Picked up Old Man's Journey on my Switch.

Been having fun playing Assassins Creed Odyssey.

I beat Sniper Elite 3 (great game for what I paid for it) started up Octopath Traveler.

Started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider once again.

I'm really starting to enjoy Rise of the Tomb Raider. Pretty fun game.

Back