Icy hot, her dick, my ass, screaming

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So funny!

So, I was at this party during my senior year of highschool. I started talking to the hostess of said party and we hit it off pretty good. After a couple hours of drinking and talking she invites me up to her room. We start making out and the usual foreplay happens, I won't get into any details. So we start having sex and all of a sudden she tells me to put it in her ass. Being a complete anal virgin at the time I jumped at the opportunity. She told me there was some lube in the nightstand so I open the drawer and reach around and grabbed the first bottle I felt. Without bothering to look at the label I squirt some on my dick, rub it in and then squirt some on her asshole and rub it in as well. Yup... that bottle was Icy Hot... I start screaming and so does she and we both race to the bathroom, which by the way is across the hall so several people saw us run out of her room screaming and into the bathroom. I'm standing there over the sink splashing water on my dick/balls and she is the shower frantically scrubbing at her ass while we both just scream and curse at each other. It was not my finest moment but looking back on it now, it makes a great story and always gets a laugh when I tell it.

This sounds like it could be a Ludes story

Back