Stocks and investments

This is the type of stuff that hurts our market. Apple does the same. They really need to fix this stuff.

Google shifted $23 billion to tax haven Bermuda in 2017

Google moved 19.9 billion euros ($22.7 billion) through a Dutch shell company to Bermuda in 2017, as part of an arrangement that allows it to reduce its foreign tax bill, according to documents filed at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.The amount channeled through Google Netherlands Holdings BV was around 4 billion euros more than in 2016, the documents, filed on Dec. 21, showed.

*Cough $cron, $nept, $crbp

My boys again today.

$cron, $nept, $crbp :cool:

I read that if you would had invested $1,000 in Netflix in 2006, you would have $90,000 today.

Sounds like Ford is going to be getting into electric with their trucks.

Have any of you looked at #CRON lately? Remember when I told you about it in a few pages back? Have you looked lately? o_O

Here is a small tip, might want to look into some companies that provide facial recognition software or hardware. Also drone spotting/tracking software. I have found a few companies that do this but most are private.

Have any of you looked at #CRON lately? Remember when I told you about it in a few pages back? Have you looked lately? o_O
I THOUGHT YOU SAID CORN!!!!!!!111111

Slack filed to go public sometime within the last week.

Slack filed to go public sometime within the last week.
Interesting I have never heard of them before, I could see value in it. The name is simple and catchy as well.

My boss ended up cashing out his stock that I told him about. It wasn't the highest it has been but he made out decent.

I am going to keep an eye on Slack that @ndboarder had mentioned, It looks quit valuable. But might be quite expensive once it hits the market.

I always wondered about this. That is one thing that China has a lot of and we have none is the rare earth minerals. Most of your tvs, along with most of your electronics use these minerals. If it's true your electronics are about to get way more spendy.

The biggest newspaper in China explicitly warned the U.S. on Wednesday that it would cut off rare earth minerals as a countermeasure in the escalated trade battle, using an expression it only used twice in history, both of which involved full-on wars.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/chinas-ominous-trade-message-dont-say-we-didnt-warn-you/ar-AAC5jXm?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like Microsoft's stock has been doing well lately.

Seems like Microsoft's stock has been doing well lately.
Your not wrong, but define lately? You mean just the gains in the past week or two or three? You mean the growth of 2019? Do you mean the doubling of price since 2 years ago?

Your not wrong, but define lately? You mean just the gains in the past week or two or three? You mean the growth of 2019? Do you mean the doubling of price since 2 years ago?
This is what has me a happy shareholder. I appreciate your efforts good sir.

Back