All things World of Warcraft

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have poured out my soul to you the last 3 years. Had many adventures. Meet new friends. Killed Gods. But alas real life and changes to the game has made me lose interest. I don't care for the cookie cutter talents, to many dailies, the uniqueness has gone out of the game. You can buy almost anything now as long as you have the gold. Raid team falling apart and servers dying. Maybe in the future. But for now thank you for all the fun. I have made great memories. default_sad.png

UYfAbS1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep it's tough to let go. I know it's harder for you then it was for me. I enjoyed the time I and we had and don't regret the time and money spent. You will get urges, maybe, to come back like I did but with the changes they have made for the worse, "dying" raid team/guild and so many other games as well as life you will have plenty to do (games,movies etc) to catch up on.

Just when I started my subscription!!! ;)

So I fell off the wagon about a week ago. I tried my hand at raiding last night but proved to myself that I just can't. A casual is all that I will ever be from now on I fear. So I re-cancelled. :(

Back in black! :D

Yeah that lasted a long time lol

This belong here:

dFBnzF6.jpg?1

Forget that crap and play with your daughter. They grow up too fast or so I hear.

Forget that crap and play with your daughter. They grow up too fast or so I hear.
I've got to get her account activated soon.

Well the time has come yet again. Becoming bored again. Guild feel apart. Gonna cancel account.

Have you played DotA 2? You couldn't play now because steam is borked, but so was origin and (maybe?) some others.

BTW what do you loose when you cancel your account? Do you have to start your character over if you want to play again?

BTW what do you loose when you cancel your account? Do you have to start your character over if you want to play again?
Nope it basically just freezes everything. I keep all my gold and characters, and if I ever start up again. Everything is still there.

Figured when I saw something about pre-orders for some new expansion coming that it wasn't going to be long before @@nodle was back to his virtual-WoW-reality. You made it what, about 2 weeks or a little over it this time before falling off the wagon again...

Well technically I still have time left on my cancelled account. I made a healer and am kinda liking it. It gives the game a whole new play style. So I'll see how long I last.

Well technically I still have time left on my cancelled account. I made a healer and am kinda liking it. It gives the game a whole new play style. So I'll see how long I last.
Did you pre-order the expansion so you could get a new guy and immediately be a level 90 or whatever it was?

Did you pre-order the expansion so you could get a new guy and immediately be a level 90 or whatever it was?
No I haven't I think that idea is really stupid myself. You should be forced to start at the bottom and learn your spells etc. How else are you going to know what to do? I think it's going to be a mess and I think it's stupid.

Back