Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Men's multivitamin

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Thought I would bump this. I am gonna go back on vitamins for awhile. I have been sick so much lately. So started back on them this morning.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Thought I would bump this. I am gonna go back on vitamins for awhile. I have been sick so much lately. So started back on them this morning.
What have I been telling you???????????? About time.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Vitamins won't help the plague...

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
All speculation aside, more natural sunshine and nicer weather is what is needed.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
All speculation aside, more natural sunshine and nicer weather is what is needed.
Even if it were 80 degrees and sunny, Nodle would be in the basement playing WOW so it really doesn't matter.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
I think I am going to start back on these. Been to sick lately.
That is what you said 6 months ago. When did you stop?

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
You could also look into vitamin D. I know with winter and less sunlight we don't get very much. Do you have digestive issues? How about joints that ache like shoulders, knees or elbows? The best all around multi is Orange Triad by Controlled Labs.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
You could also look into vitamin D. I know with winter and less sunlight we don't get very much. Do you have digestive issues? How about joints that ache like shoulders, knees or elbows? The best all around multi is Orange Triad by Controlled Labs.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Just wondering how it's going with taking the vitamins? I haven't been taking anything other than a calc/mag/D3 with zinc and copper supplement from NOW. I keep thinking to try getting a multi again. But would look at the more expensive kind that contains more natural forms. One thing to tell if the company put better forms is using the B12 form methylcobalamin instead of the lab created generic cyanocobalamin. Also, they will use the better B-6 form pyridoxamine instead of pyridoxine. Also look for better mineral forms, there are quite a few out there now, but stay away from carbonates and oxides. As with vitamin D, D3 is more metabolized in the body than D2.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Yes sir. Had a good run lately, not even a cold for a long time. Still taking the ones above.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Picked up some Costco multivitamins. Seems like the reviews are decent. You get a lot for the money compared to other brand. What do you guys think?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
If the Kirkland vitamins are anything like their other products, it is probably 100% identical to the Men's One A Day - just a different brand name and more for your $$$