Post your recent purchases

No no AC on this one. Don't really care about AC.

I suppose not. I can't think of any gadget I even know that uses AC.
Not yet and the adapters are still to expensive. Maybe in 3 more years they should be common like N.

BAFX Products Bluetooth OBD2 Scan Tool for Check Engine Light and other Diagnostics

Figured if I have a light come on this would be handy to use with an app on my phone or tablet to see what the cause is. For the price it's a much cheaper option than ever paying for shop to check, and apps can always be updated to add more, so seems better than the standalone code reading products

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005NLQAHS/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

Used Dell a425 2.1 for $10

For now, I'm gonna use it for playing tunes in basement.

Downloaded TouchJams. $19.95 for a key. I am using splashtop to control it from my phone and tablet. I am using the speakers in the last post.

Bought Jets & Guns Gold on steam. Pretty cool game.

A few weeks ago I got Skull Girls on through green man gaming.

Purchased another:

qhzBh1j.jpg

Xbox One Stereo Headset - nice that the headsets now do game sound and chat directly through the controller rather than just chat. Will allow me to play the Xbox One while TV is muted if others are around or don't want to listen to game sounds

Amazon decided to have some of the Titanfall collector editions show up in stock, so I ended up pre-ordering that. We'll see if they actually have some and I get it or if it was a mistake that it allowed me to order since they've been sold out for months.

Xbox One Stereo Headset - nice that the headsets now do game sound and chat directly through the controller rather than just chat. Will allow me to play the Xbox One while TV is muted if others are around or don't want to listen to game soundsAmazon decided to have some of the Titanfall collector editions show up in stock, so I ended up pre-ordering that. We'll see if they actually have some and I get it or if it was a mistake that it allowed me to order since they've been sold out for months.
Wait you ordered another Xbox one just because it's a collectors edition?

Wait you ordered another Xbox one just because it's a collectors edition?
No, no, no. The collector edition of the Titanfall game, not the bundled console.I wouldn't even call the console a collector or limited edition. It just has a different box and comes with a game. The console isn't specially branded in anyway, and it doesn't come with the limited edition Titanfall controller. There is actually a Titanfall console with special designs on it, but only for people that work at Respawn (the makers of the game)

That's pretty sweet actually! :cool:

to ensure @C Pav is thrilled I will:

1) open the box

2) sell the disc based version of the game and get a digital copy instead

to ensure @C Pav is thrilled I will:1) open the box2) sell the disc based version of the game and get a digital copy instead
To thrill me more you can send me the disk version!

I bought 4 KADEs recently. They are super easy to configure and can be used in several different ways. I used them as Xbox controllers. I choose them because they can be reused later. The market for a hacked xbox controller is fairly narrow.

yC48FAGl.jpg

Back