Church Shooting "Will it lead to Gun Control?"

Ya, it's a shame especially for a church, heard there was two other shooting today as well. Heard the gunman in the Texas one used a Ruger Ar. Here comes all the gun control stuff.

If this is the new normal, folks will want to be packing some major heat.

If this is the new normal, folks will want to be packing some major heat.
It will be, I can guarantee that you will start seeing more and more either terrorist related or otherwise. One thing to watch for when stuff like this happens is keywords like: tactical gear, body armor, AR 15. These will be the things that the lawmakers will go after.

Discharged from the military for beating his wife supposedly.

Interesting that most states(all?) have laws prohibiting concealed carry in churches unless lifted by the particular church. I wonder if that law will get changed? Talk about a vulnerable venue.

Interesting that most states(all?) have laws prohibiting concealed carry in churches unless lifted by the particular church. I wonder if that law will get changed? Talk about a vulnerable venue.
Ya, I wondered this myself. I knew from my training that you are not supposed to. There is even talk about hiring private security or promoting carrying now that this has happened. I would like to see it lifted myself though.

Just read an article today about some of our local churches. Some have designated church members that are allowed to conceal carry. They must get approved by the church and also law enforcement needs to be notified. A good idea.

Use the pulpit as a turret for double barrel browning belt fed machine gun. Parishioners get out of hand it's then full auto.

I think the media are mad about this case. There is really no blame on guns. In fact they actually helped stop it.

Back