MAXIMUM THE HORMONE

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
This is one of the best bands i have heard in a long time. To bad their not in English lol. I found them after the changed the opening and ending them on the Death Note anime that i watch. After episode #22. Check out a couple of their videos. :smt023

LINK 1

LINK 2

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
So...If I was going to "check out" an album, which is better?

Buiiki Kaesu 2007

Rock Ban Kuruwase 2004

Houchou Hasami Cutter Knife Dosu Kiri / Reireireireireireireireimamamamamamama 2004

Kusoban 2004

I guess they were big in 2004?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I would say Buiiki Kaesu, i have all of thier stuff but this is the best. I just listened to it on the way in today in fact. I would really recommend watching the death note anime series if you haven't seen them. Like i said they switched the theme song over to these guys on episode #22. The series is still going on i just got done watching #26. If you like mystery, almost like a detective thing, but not really i would recommend watching it. It's neat to see the main characters try to out think each other. It's one of the better anime i have seen in a long time.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Gave  Buiiki Kaesu a listen today at work.  Good stuff.  I listen again, thanks for the tip.
Ya i really like there stuff, its catchy, you should check out their music videos too.